How They Met...

It was in 2012 after the two had dealt with both a tremendous loss. Jacque had lost her brother a few months into the year. This started her year off in her eyes thinking it was going to be a horrible year. Allan lost his grandfather only two months after Jacque lost her brother. The two soon to be lovers lost such huge influences in their life that lead them to horrible options in life that included drugs. They used the same drug supplier and that is exactly how they had met. Allan's grandfather had practically raised him since his father decided to be a deadbeat and walk out of his life leaving Allan's mom and grandfather to raise him alone. Jacque lost connection with her parents after her brother passed. Allan and Jacque started to get high together. It started only once a week, then became an every other day occurrence until they found it helped them get through and got high every day together. It was something that kept them occupied and in their minds leveled. People started to notice they were together so often. Jacque started to fall for him, the way he would play with her hair when she would rest her head in his lap and even the way he would just lay there and look at the stars which had really turned out to be air planes. Allan had already fallen for her bright green eyes, and her silly giggle far before she had fell for his ways.