First Day of School

There was a 5 years old boy that it is his first day of school. He probably feeling excited and maybe a little sad that summer is over. He also feel nervous or a little scared on the first day of school because of all the new things: new teachers, new friends, and maybe even a new school. Luckily, these "new" worries only stick around for a little while. The first one he did on his first day of school is, he introduced himself to the class. He got shy at that moment because their attention's are on him while sharing his personal information about him. Some teachers give the other students a chance to tell something about themselves and share it infront of the class because it is recquired. When he's done introducing himself, everyone in the class clap their hands while smiling at him. He felt happiness of what happened. When it's their uwian time he directly wait in waiting area because his father will picked him up. After 5minutes his father already arrived. When the little boy get inside the car his father ask him "How's your first day of school my son?" the little boy turned his head to his father and smiled "I love my first day of school Dad! It's amazing because my classmates are very supportive and kind, also my teacher she's very nice to all of us" he's father smiled and pat his son's head "I'm so proud of you son! Just do your best okay?" "Yes Dad, I will" and they hugged each other.