Chapter 1

We all have stories to tell, some are horror, some are fantasy, and some just shouldn't be said. We are going to tell you ours. Then you can decide which is what. Our names are Amelia, Sophie, and Lilly. I'm Amelia, I'm sixteen, Sophie is fifteen and Lilly is seventeen. I'm going to tell you my story first. I hope you aren't to afraid.

I'm walking home from my friends house, she only lives a block away from me; so I thought it would be okay. But I was wrong. It was about eight p.m. and I'm almost home, but I kept getting this feeling that someone was either watching and/or following me. I looked behind me, but no one was there. But I could not shake that feeling and then I made it home.

A few days have passed and I've seeing someone watching me. It's a man, who looks in his mid-thirties, he wears black it doesn't matter what it is but it's always black. He is everywhere I go. Weather it would be the mall, my friend's house, my house, or school; he is always there. I've told my mom and all she says is that we'll get you a car so you don't have to worry. But I'm always worried all the time now because he won't leave me alone.

I can feel him watching and walking behind me because i can hear the click of his boots on the concrete. I start to walk faster and hear him start walking faster. Then I start to run, but I can't outrun him. Soon he catches me, I scream "HELP ME! HELP ME!" but no one seems to hear. Then I feel a rag over my mouth and I don't remember anything after that.