WorkSafe Forklift Course and Training in Melbourne

Looking to get licensed and certified in order to be able to operate a forklift? It is well known that there are stringent rules in Australiaabout who can operate a forklift and who can’t. Strict measures have been taken to ensure the safety of lives, machinery and property while getting the job done. Forklifts have been known to cause several injuries as a result of the fact that they are heavy, powerful,sometimes quite unstable and a bit difficult to handle. As a result, professional Forklift operators are in high demand in Australia and generally, all over the world! Worksafe has put together professional training; a pre-requisite for potential forklift operators all around Australia and this has greatly reduced the amount of accidents and injuries in the workplace.

 As a Registered Training Organization, we provide this WorkSafe Forklift Courseat an affordable rate in Melbourne. We also have experienced tutors for this Course; they who have worked for years ***without accidents as forklift operators***. They are easy to understand and have years of experience impacting knowledge to now successful forklift operators. The first thing our trainees are taught are the fact that forklifts and human beings do not mix. They are taught how to implement a traffic management plan that physically separates the two from each other. They are also taught that falling loads are the major cause of death when operating a forklift. Thus, loads are to be completely secured before the forklift is used.

Forklifts are used in warehouses, shipping yards, construction sites, freight terminals and so many places across Melbourne. These heavy pieces of equipment can weigh as much as 5 tonnes when loaded. As a result, they are extremely dangerous when not used or operated by a certified professional. Contact us today for more information and for what it takes to begin quality training in no time. We are always at your service.

For more details Please Visit: http://www.atta.com.au/  and do a mail enrol@atta.com.au You can call on the no.:  | 03 9741 3595, 0412 306 909