goin 2 quick check

farknie was walkin 2 the chemcj quick righr nex tto theur house. it was very green and reminded them if a larg grass which grows the corn that the frogs ate. anyway frnakie opened the quick hekc door to get a slushie to throw to new jersey for aid (thats me) and milk and empty pizza rolls. they got the good shit and walkeddd over to the skim milk. woah there a person right thwre!!!!!!!

"hola me llama scum bucket gracies y tu????" scum man say

"i do not speak japaneise mr. scum but i do believe u are in the way of my skim milk." fenakie reply loudily so loud aid could hear from 2 countries over

"oh i didnt realize you spoked milky my bad!!!!!!!!" he move un front of the Snapple® where aid was standing inside a bottle somehow, "here get ur skin milk!!!!!"

frankei got thwir skim milk and realize, "man guy did you say,,,,,,,, skin milk!!!!!" gasp bang boom he sayyy

"oopy doopy my bad here is my #number #call me ######" he hand fenakie a moist paper, soaked in skim milk.

"woah its in my favorire milk!!!!!" franki explacmation

he nod loudly and a shiny wienr holdrnfalls out his pocket "oh kanow that us mien"

"feankie see XXXXXXXXXL on the packag and they gaps, "rthat a larg shiny clear wienr holder and jt sin my favortie falvakre,,,,, skim milk!!!!!"

he say oh yeah XD lets go to ur house so we can eat yr skim milk!!!"

frankie nod and them steal everything from quick check and run to renakei house. theyboth  go in kitchen and put the skim milks on the table. bucket man pulls out his 8ft wienr and he yells "woah it touche the ceuling thats wild!!"

teankie opens the skim milk and pour it on his longggg dicko "look makeshift wienr cover to make ur skin milk stay in ya winer!!" he nod and his shrek arm shoves the milk carton over top his winer like an obsticale course on his wivner

feankie sit on top of winer fully clothe and they ride around the town the end