A bias meeting incident

I was at my part time job . As usual at the casher taking orders and serving . And after my part time I'll be cleaning the shop before leaving . As usual sweeping and moping the floor and throwing rubbish .

After 6 I'll be back home to study till 10 and go off to bed by 11 after checking my phone .

But one Friday afternoon after my class I went for my part time job ..
As I was moping the floor while my friend Sarah helping me at the casher I accidentally bump into someone ..

Before that I forgot to tell that I was actually working at a coffee shop near some buildings where idols were . I love Got7 so much especially Bambam cause he is a cutie and different . I'm also in love with exo , BTS , ASTRO and Big Bang

Ok continue ....

I accidentally bump into someone and I fell . It was a guy he was wearing a mask that covers his mouth and only his eyes can be seen . I love bambam so much so I know about him so well . This guy eyes it is so like my Bias .

He show me his hand to help me up and he was looking at my name tag and say
"Anna are you okay"?
"Yes btw how you know my name "
" your name tag "
"Oh yeah .. I'm sorry btw I should have look while I mop instead of staring on the floor "
"Oh it's ok"

While I was talking to him I realised there are 6 people walking towards us they were wearing mask like him ..
So I excuse myself ..
While I was walking I heard they were talking
"Hey Bam who was that she was kinda attractive ?"
"Nah its just some girl who I accidentally knock and she kinda cute tho " 
So who cares about that but in my mind I was thinking that why do I sense he looks like bambam so who cares as if I can meet got7 in real life duhh who am I ?
I let Sarah rest while I take over the casher and the 7 of them came to order their drinks .
They guy who bumped me order 6 ice Americansos and 1 lce coffee latte .
"Ok sir u may sit down and I'll bring your orders to you "
So the 7 of them went and sit down at the corner .
When I start to realise some girls were taking pictures of them .
After I and Sarah make the drinks cause I ask her to help me cause it was a lot I went and serve them and suddenly one of them say
"Thanks cutie"
I was shock and I went away while I gave him eye rolled ..

In my mind
What he think of me duh .!!

Then suddenly my closest oppa came Joohyuk oppa btw he is 2 years olderthan me .I was so happy to see him .I knew what he would drink so I prepared and went to his table and talk to him ..
"Oppa annyeonghaesaeyo here is your usual drink "

My first fanfiction I hope you guys like it and I'm sorry if there is grammar errors and maybe spelling errors I guess . Thanks to whoever read first story that is MY FIRST LOVE I know it's not nice ending cause I wrote reason there .  I hope u like this story .. hooray for got7 bambam and all the members ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍