RHEA

【 RHEA 】

RHEA

THE PRETTY ONE. Known for her adoptive brother being the leader of a trouble-making cult and for her uncontrollable and genetic beauty, the blonde was feared by many, as she could deceive you with her enchanting emerald eyes passed down from her mother, but also confuse you with her complicated mind tricks she had attained from her father. Her name was whispered with both admiration and fear in the halls of the castle, but with great respect and praise from those who had taught her. With her ability to see whether which team would win in Quidditch or who would die next, the girl was not to be angered, but not to be avoided.

THE MISCHIEVOUS ONE. The boy was infamous for his years worth of pranking, being a Quidditch star, and for being quite handsome (as stated by many, many daydreaming students). He was treated like royalty in the castle of Hogwarts along with his friends, adored by many, feared by some. Had locks of chocolate brown hair that could outmatch in softness against beauty queens, and blessed with stormy grey eyes that could lure any boy or girl to his every command. With his ability to recite the moons of Saturn in his sleep and charm his way out of getting tortured, the boy was both respected but admired from afar.

SKINNY LOVE was a phrase with two definitions that could only relate to each other by the fact that they both were about relationships. But RHEA POTTER and SIRIUS BLACK's definition of skinny love was that they were two kids that fell in love with each other, but weren't willing to admit it to anyone, even to their own. It was a game of who could catch up first, who could give enough hints so that the other would understand.

But unfortunately for them, the other definition of the phrase stated that it was a relationship that was doomed before it had begun, and it seemed as if THE WAR had preferred this definition.

Soon, you'll see what I have seen. Would you call me a liar then?

─────── ⋇ ───────

DISCLAIMER

THIS IS A FANFICTION. I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF JK ROWLING'S CREATIONS. SO DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THERE'S A LOT OF DIALOGUE OR IDEAS THAT ARE FROM THE BOOK, WORD BY WORD, OR HINTING AT IT. I ONLY OWN RHEA AND A FEW OTHER CHARACTERS (YOU'LL SEE)

THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO COPY MY WORK. IF YOU DO SO, I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE.

─────── ⋇ ───────

CAST

AARON TAYLOR-JOHNSON as JAMES POTTER