fish and chips

It was a dark school night when Nathan decided to treat himself to a fish and chip takeaway. The bell above Tim's fish bar rang as Nathan entered the establishment.
"Hey Nathan, here for the usual?" Says a familiar voice from behind the counter.
"No, actually, Im feeling adventurous and want to try something new." Replies Nathan.
"Well," States Reece "What do you have in mind?"
"I don't know, why don't you surprise me?" Nathan says, following with a cheeky wink.
Reece then proceeds to walk around the counter and grab Nathan by the waist.
"Fuck me daddy." Nathan whispers in Reece's ear, nibbling on his earlobe seconds later.
"Your wish is my command." Reece growls back, whipping out his blindfold and handcuffs that just happen to be in his back pocket. He ties the blindfold around Nathans eyes, making sure that he is unable to see, before slamming him against the counter with his hands behind his back- connecting them with his pink fluffy handcuffs. Reece holds Nathan securely by the hips, before proceeding to grind against him from behind; earning audible moans from Nathan. Reece let's go momentarily to remove his shirt and jeans, causing Nathan to worry.
"Reece, daddy, where are you." Nathan whines; still bent against the counter.
"Right here baby boy." Reece replies while spanking Nathans ass.
"When I remove your handcuffs, strip." Reece continues, taking the submissives blindfold off in the process.
"O-okay daddy."
Once released, Nathan obeyed his masters orders and stripped so that he was fully exposed.
"Impressive, baby boy." Reece moaned aggressively, biting his lip until it almost bleeds. Nathan giggles, before Reece approaches him and whispers
"Turn around."
Nathan objects, and without any warning feels a force enter his ass. He moans loudly, and as Reece goes faster he gets excruciatingly more audible.
"D-d-daddy I-I'm gonna." Nathan pants, and before he can continue, he releases his mayo all over the chips in the counter in front of him that was mistakingly left wide open. He turns round to face Reece, who is exhausted from breaching Nathan's asshole.
"Get on your knees baby boy, and show me what that tongue can do." he whispered in his ear, sending chills down Nathan's spine.
"As you wish daddy." He responds, before reaching down and grabbing Reece's erect member. He starts by creating friction with his hand, before he opens wide to suck and pleasure his daddy as much as he was just pleasured. It doesn't take long before Reece comes all inside Nathan's mouth, which he happily swallows while looking up at his master.
"That was amazing." Reece moans while helping Nathan up from his previous kneeling position. He giggles at the compliment and softly places a kiss on Reece's lips.
"So, same time next week?" Nathan questions, gazing into Reece's eyes. They were such a pretty shade of brown. Reece nods, and with that handed Nathan his sausage and chips before he left the building.
I can't wait.