"A dream"

I'm an astronaut, I'm traveling in my spaceship to an alien world, my ship crashes and I was unconscious ....

I've woken ...

- Liam Daves - listen ...-oh, I was waiting.

I could not believe it, I start talking to a beautiful woman (or at least I thought it was), and besides, rays How wise my name!.

-Y-yes, Yes i and-??'I.

It river.-Fear not, I am Princess Celestia, go, come with me.

I stood ground and walk with her.

- For what I want here?. I asked.

-We need you to fight against what Cronux. I replied.

- Cronux, What are those?. I asked.

-The Cronux are our enemies, just looking Mundix destroy us, and you, Liam Daves ...

-Please. The interrupted -Just tell Liam.

He laughed-very well, and you Liam. He went on to explain, you can help us.

-If so, count me.

We looked at the eyes and smiled as we continued walking to his castle, which did not take us long to get.

I'm taking a room.

-Here you sleep. I said hey, -looks rather uncomfortable in that suit.

-If something. I replied.

-Please put this on. He gave me clothes, and it somewhat strange fruit, I take and ask -. What's this?.

-Oh, it, eat it, I let you breathe on this planet.

-All right. The bit

-Well, maybe I'll change for you, see you down. He said as he left the room.

As loved when he could see her face, her eyes, those eyes that I love her lips, those lips that distracted me. (I thought as I ate that weird fruit). That .....

I spat the piece of food I was going to chew.

- What the ..., I fell in love!.

I kept thinking about her, be with her ...

- Understand Celestia!. A shout interrupted my thoughts and more when I realized that Celestia was in that fight.

- No, you understand it!, why you do not understand my decision?!, why do not you let me be happy?!. Celestia said.

- Why the heck do not want the fight for your people!.

As he said this, I immediately knew it was me.

Suddenly the room was filled with silence until I finish Celestia.

- Do you know why?.

- Why?.

-Because I love him.

Celestia just ran out of that room.

I love the woman I love, I love, could not be more happy just thinking about it, so I went after Celestia, who was sitting on a bench in the garden.

I approached her.

- Celestia?.

- Oh. He said in surprise as he wiped the cry.-Hi.

- Why are you crying?. I asked, smiling slightly sad to see only looked beautiful horn.

-N-no, I was not crying.

-Sure, walks tell me, What's wrong?.

- Do you really want to know?

I cloud-course and if I know why?.

-No, Why?.

-Because you care about me.

A tear rolled down the cheek of Celestia.

-Is that the truth, I do not want to miss. I said as I burned-by ... He choked.

-I love you.

-I love you.

We said at the same time.

As we listen to those two beautiful words, we approached slowly to give us a kiss, when suddenly ...

- Princess Celestia!. We moved away from each other and made as if nothing had happened.

- Cixta, What happens?. Celestia asked one of his plebeian.

-Are Cronux, have arrived and are waiting on the battlefield.

-Okay Cixta, calm down, called Warriors, tell all the people, if they want to fight ... the will.

Celestia saw that I went straight to the other warriors but stopped me.

-Liam ... Said frightened tone.

-Celestia, I'll be fine, your quiet.

-Liam, please take this. I got a necklace with a red stone that always was wearing.

-No you shall fail Celestia, I love you!. I said as I walked away.

The battle start ...

It is horrible, there are too many injuries and not only I have to worry only about my life, but also by Celestia, because if anything went wrong, the Cronux could reach her.

Bom!, Zaz!, Piu-Piu! That alone could hear.

Finally, the battle over, until ...

- Caution!.

Turn ... Pow!, He had shot Celestia, then who I was not imported, only cared about her.

I approached Celestia and I knelt on the floor beside her.

-L-Liam ...

-C-Celestia ... I sighed as my eyes filled with tears ...

I kissed her lips with all my might, she did not know I had the urge to kiss her. But for some reason she did not respond to my kiss ... Until ... I realized that ... Celestia ... There was ... dead.

- Celestia ... Celestia ... Celestia ... Celestia?!. I was hysterical, but I could not accept that she no longer had life.

- Celestia, Celestia, Celestia!.

...

I woke up ... Everything was just a dream, just a dream ... damn But something hanging from my neck ... It was the necklace that Celestia had given me ... Until now I had realized that the necklace had written something sharp "L + C" were ... Were our initials.

I was very upset, so I dressed and went for a drink to calm down.

Reach an outdoor restaurant sat.

-Good morning, my name is Celestia and .....

- C-Celestia?. I interrupted.

-Hm ..., yeah. It river.-Hey, do I know you?

-'I think, my name is ... When I was about to say ....

-Liam.

-Liam.

We said at the same time when we locked eyes while everyone else watched us lis. It had to be her, she had the same eyes that I loved, I had the same lips that I was crazy ...

Hey-I laughed my shift is going to end, you want to go to breakfast?.

I smiled-I love it.

We went there while she timidly me we took her hand to which I replied.

Maybe ... Actually, Princess Celestia never existed, but something, Celestia and this time there will not let go ...

End