1: Her

Roy's Narration

  Ce'na Jameson is a charmer. She is unlike any other girl I have met before, and has a strange yet compelling aura to her. She has the same interests in movies, books, and games as me, and is surprisingly open, accepting, and nice. She is different from most girls, and I liked her for that. But I couldn't let those friendly and casual affections for her grow and escalate, because I found someone else to love. 

   My heart belonged to someone else, but i didn't pay much attention to how my relationship with my now ex-girlfriend affected her connection with me, but i automatically assumed she would stay happy and fair about it because she was my good friend. In hindsight, that was pretty selfish of myself, and I wish I could have done something different. There are so many things I could have done differently, but its impossible to take everything back and just redo all the stuff i did from scratch. That's just being terribly self centered.

  To my surprise, Ce'na was still very accepting of me after my relationship with my ex ended, and I was utterly shocked by that. I wouldn't have been surprised if she flat out disliked me and did not want to talk, or do anything with me for that matter, but she did. She made life after my shocking breakup seem optimistic, and its something i'll never forget.