Hopeless, Tragic, Love.

This is a new story I'll try to continue... I just had a dream... and this is the start of it... :3 enjoy

Scarlet loved them both,Kaydo and Nash. And she couldn't help it; she had a tendency to fall in love too fast. Once, they went camping. It was in April, when it was still a bit cold outside. Scarlet, Nash, and Kaydo had to share a tent. The first night, Scarlet couldn't sleep, and woke up Kaydo. She asked him,"Would you like to go for a walk? Even though it is midnight..."

"Sure," Kaydo said, his eyes brightening up. She and Kaydo got up and went outside... leaving Nash inside, still sleeping. He woke up when they were well down the trail... but still in sight. Nash, as well, sneaked behind, wondering what was going on.

Kaydo linked arms with Scarlet and whispered in her ear," it's safer this way," while smiling.

"o...okay..." Scarlet responded.

Nash, loving scarlet as well, was hurt watching this.

"Kaydo... you're very sweet, you know?" whispered Scarlet.

"Nah," replied Kaydo. "There's other guys that are nicer than I."

"I don't see how it's possible..."she said. Kaydo had a confused look on his face."I need to stop falling in love so fast..." She looked at the moon."I'm going to get hurt." She laid against a tree, and sighed.

"I would never hurt you."Kenyo put his arms around Scarlet.

"I've never kissed anyone." Scarlet blushed and lowered her face. Kenyo brushed a piece of hair out of her face and softly lifted her chin, slowly nearing his face toward her's.

Nash, without thinking, screamed,"NO!" Scarlet and Kenyo's faces turned towards him. Nash, with a face flushed red, started running away...in shock... while tears ran down his face, calling himself an idiot over and over again. Scarlet, shocked, ran after him, as fast as she could. when she caught up to him he was sitting at the edge of the water. Scarlet sat next to him hearing soft sniffles come from Nash. "Scarlet, I'm sorry. I am an idiot, a fool, for stopping Kenyo and your romance. I'M AM IDIOT!" He slammed his fists on the ground.

"I'm fine... it's fine... it's okay..." Scarlet had not thought of what to say. The two boys who she loved, both loved her back. This was a nightmare.