Tuesday 6th July 2014

Dear Diary...

Today was quite fun. I mean I got into a fight with my worst enemy, Ebony and her goon, Creleia. I swear those girls drive me insane. Now I'm outside the head of London Orphanage, writing in the diary my grandma got me for my 10th birthday. So I guess I should tell you why I got into a fight with Ebony.

Well I was eating lunch with my roommate, Amy and my friends, Aimee, Emily, Ella, Imogen and Lara when Ebony's boyfriend and my crush, Xavier came and sat down with us. "Hey Brydon," He said.

"Oh, hey Xavier, why aren't you sat with Ebony?" I asked him. He nodded. "She went to the toilet, Creleia followed her. So I figured I'd have a conversation with someone who doesn't talk about fashion and how much they hate certain people," Xavier explained. "Well, you came to the right table," Aimee told him. Xavier smiled. Then next thing I knew an irritating voice was yelling behind me. Of course Ebony had to come back. The little rat.

Dang it. I gotta go. Miss Foiler wants to see me. I'll come back later. I hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well. I survived. I just gotta stay in my dorm and Casper will be staying with me and Amy for a week. Man I hate that guy. He always swears at us and for some reason he likes Ebony... Somehow........

So back to that fight... Well she was like "How dare you make my boyfriend cheat on me you little b*tch," Yeah. She swears. I do, just not in front of most people.

So anyway I was like, "Hey, Xavier didn't even ask to sit here. He just came over!" then Xavier butted in, he was on my side too. My god. I can't believe it. So he was like "It's true. I sat with them you can't do anything to them," I literally just noticed Amy and the others had backed away into the newly formed crowd. Then Ebony was like "You mean harm the scruffy thing like this?" And then she pulled on my brown curls and I could've sworn she pulled some out.

"OW!!!" I screamed before pushing her off me so hard she fell back onto one of the wooden tables and almost breaking it. "Ebony! Brydon I understand that was self defence but she's hurt! Badly!"

So that's how to get your crush to hate you. Oh yeah then Jennette came and then brought me to Miss Foiler's. Yeah, cause of self defence. I bet she wasn't even hurt.

So there really isn't much else to say. Except that Casper's coming and he'll take this diary off me and read it then publish it for the world to see. Yeah. He's very low. So I guess I Should get to hiding my The Vamps everything and Star Wars everything and maybe my electric guitar.

Till next time

-Brydon

Yeah, we're not doing that. See ya guy who's never gonna read this or even recieve it. LOL :)