Futher from home ~ Chapter ONE

I can't believe I'm moving to North Carolina, I grew up here in Washington. At least I'm moving to where my best friends Hayley lives, that gets me excited. I haven't seen her in ages, we've just been talking over the phone. She moved in 8th grade so it's been about two years and I really excited to see her in person. Since We don't start school until a month after I get there I'm going to sleep at Hailey's for 3 days. I was planning what we were going to do since it's a 2-3 hours to drive there.

We finally got to North Carolina at 3:00 in the afternoon and we left at 9:00. There was a lot of traffic I guess because I fell asleep after I was done planning what we going to do.
1. Go to the movies
2. GET McDonalds
3. Go bike riding at night
4. Watch lots of movies and eats lots of candy and popcorn, also drinks lots of soda
5. Sleep in and stay up
A week later we were done unpacking and I couldn't go to Hayley's until the next day.

It was around 4:00 pm when we were done and we were resting until I heard a knock on the door. I answered it and a lady that looked about in her late 30's early 40's Was there.
"Hello, I'm Elizabeth , your neighbor."
"Hi, I'm Alex. I'm guessing you wanna speak to my mom?"
"Oh, yeah I needed to ask her a question if she can come talk real quick."
"She can I'll be right back."
I shut the door lightly and went to get my mom.
"Mom! There is someone at the door and she wants to speak to you!" I yelled. "Shut up Alex I'm trying to sleep!" My brother Alec yelled, I just rolled my eyes.

My mom walked up the stairs and I pointed to the door.
"Oh, hi I'm Amy, Alex's mom. What do you need?"
"I'm Elizabeth I'm your neighbor and I was wondering if you, your daughter, son, and husband would like to come over for dinner?"
"Sure, but it might just me Alex and I, my son isn't big with new people and such. So what time should we come?"
"6:30, is that ok?" Elizabeth asked.
"Yes we will be there, thank you."
"No problem, and welcome to the neighborhood." Elizabeth stated.
The lady walked out quietly and walked back next door. I heard it all it sounded kind of awkward but thats my mom for you.
"What was that about?" I asked
"We are going to dinner over her house at 6:30." My mom said
"Oh, okay." I nervously said.
I'm honestly worried, I'm not a fan of new people or friends, I'm shy and I honestly don't like human interaction. I know that's bad but what can I say. This world is filled with scumbags and fake people. But I guess we shall see what will come.
~ Later that night ~
Around 5:30 I got into the shower, and then I dried my hair. After that I straightened it. After that, I got dressed. I put on this cute white sweater with a pretty light blue scarf with some leggings and black Uggs. My jewelry consisted of a cross necklace and some earrings that were a silver small hoops. They were so pretty, my grandmother gave them to me for my 13th birthday before she passed so they were special to me. For my make up I just put on some mascara, eyeliner, chapstick , and blush because I'm really pale. At last I was finally ready so my mom and I walked to their house.

When we go there I saw some pizza, soda, and fries, My favorite. Two boys walked down the stairs and both of them were really cute. "Alex this is Nash who is 18," as she pointed to the taller boy. "And this is Hayes who is 16,"then she pointed to the little bit shorter boy below Nash. Also this is Skye their little sister who just turned 7." Skye was the cutest little kid ever and her blue eyes were bright blue and she has short blond hair. All of them had the most beautiful blue eyes. I wish my eyes were that blue. I just have light brown hair and these Grayish blue eyes. When I sat down I grabbed two slices and some fries with some soda. So did Nash, Hayes, and my mother. Their little sister Skye only had one slice and some water. My mom told me she had to go run into work late because a new intern needed to be trained. But I'm not surprised.

After dinner I was talking to Hayes because when everyone ate no one really talked, I guess everyone was really hungry.
"So you just moved here?" Hayes asked
"Yeah, from Washington," I said
"Thats cool. What grade are you in?" Hayes asked again
" I'm a sophomore? You?" I asked too
"Same. I don't know why this is so awkward ." He said awkwardly
"I don't know either." I started to giggle a bit.
I guess I should leave now, I have somewhere to be tomorrow. "
"Oo are you going on a date?"
Hayes said teasing with me.
"Very funny, but no I don't have a boyfriend, I'm going to my friends."
I responded.
"Alright well I'll see you at school. Eventually." Hayes said.
"Bye Hayes and Nash."
"See you later." Hayes and Nash said at the same time.
     Hayes POV
After Alex left I went to bed. She seemed like a pretty cool girl. I'm glad she's my neighbor, there's not  a lot of nice girls around here.
Alex's POV
I started walking back to my house next door. I wish I stayed longer he was really nice, but it was awkward we just asked simple boring questions in the most boring tone, but whatever. As soon as I got home I go into my pjs and took my make up off and my jewelry too. As soon as I  laid on my bed I feel straight to sleep.

~ I hoped you liked my first chapter! If you think I made any errors then don't be afraid to tell me. Also if you have any suggestions tell me! Thanks 4 reading! Vote 2!
-XXWETSAETHXX