Being Rejected

Chapter 1 Caroline was a shy and timid girl. She was the member of the Midnight Pack. Her father Randolph was the Alpha of the pack and performed his duties sincerely. His wife Rose was a caring woman and loved to cook. Though they had servants in the house Rose would still cook for her pack and family. Blake was the beta of the pack and a good friend of Randolph. But he disliked Caroline since she was a weak and feeble girl. Blake's daughter Sophie was Caroline's best friend though she did not have any idea of her father's hatred towards her best friend. On Caroline's 10th birthday a big party was thrown in pack house and all the members of the pack were invited. Rose herself baked the chocolate flavoured birthday cake and a variety of dishes for her daughter. She looked after the decorations while made her husband made the invitations. Caroline was very happy for her birthday and oblivious of the party arranged by her parents. But fate made other choices for her. While her was being celebrated,the rouges attacked the pack house. Seeing the rouges her parents told her to stay away and find a place to hide. Randolph and Rose shifted to their wolf form and started fighting the rouges. A few minutes ago the pack house which was filled with happiness was now filled with anger,rage and pain. Seeing the the torn bodies of the wolves scared Caroline and made her cry. When Caroline was finding a place to hide she saw a rouge advance. She screamed and tried but was stopped by the rouge. Soon she saw two wolves attack the rouge from two directions. Caroline recognised the two wolves as her parents. When they were about to kill the rouge,few rouges attacked them from the back and held them to the ground. Within a few seconds the rouges snapped their head who lay dead on the floor. Infront of her eyes her parents got killed and she could not help. After sometime the fight ended. Some rouges were killed while some ran away. A furious Blake advanced towards Caroline and slapped her right across her face. He told her,"Your parents lost their lives protecting a weak girl like you". Caroline did not know that these words would change her entire life. pls vote nd comment!!!