Chapter 1

Ennard POV

"Why do I spend all my time in here? I am going to sit here forever an- DANG IT ANOTHER FREAKING BOX!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Oh...maybe I shouldn't yell so loud..."

Baby POV

Huh? Was that yelling? It was something about boxes. If I was hearing correctly, it was coming from the scooping room. Well, I might as well check it out.

Ugh, how can Foxy see through this darkness. I can't see a thing. Hmm! Oh, here's the door!

Ennard POV

Huh? Is-Is the door OPENING! Oh god...Where to hide, Where to hide! Boxes!

Baby POV

Hello? Freddy? Ballora? Foxy? Are one of you guys in here? If none of you are in here than show yourself! I have a metal claw and I WILL use it. Even though I hate it I will!

Ennard POV

Metal claw? What? Ugh,I might as well see what she looks like.

Author POV

Ennard looked out of the box to see Circus Baby. She had a red crop-top and a red skirt. She also had clown shoes and a fan in her stomach. She had green eyes and pink cheeks finished off with orange pigtails. For some reason, Ennard felt different when looking at her.

Ennard POV

...Well *Blushes intensely* her design is...pretty. *Falls out of box* CRUUUUUD!!!!owwww......

Baby POV

Huh? Ummmmm......... "Were you the one who was yelling a few minutes ago" I had decided to ask because I really wanted to know. The anonymous animatronic just stared at me before answering "Yeah...Why?" The animatronic sounded like it was a male and not shy but not       out-going either. He sounded as if he didn't want to be here right now so I just responded "Well, after I heard it, I wanted to know who shouted. Anyways, enough about earlier, my name is Circus Baby but you can just call me Baby. What's yours?"

Ennard POV

An animatronic was asking me my name?!? Even more a GIRL!! I just decided to introduce myself normally. "Hi Baby. My name is Ennard. Sorry for the yelling earlier, I tripped over a few boxes is all." Baby extended her hand out, proposing a handshake. I stood up and shook her hand. She was way more pretty than how I saw her from inside the box. Her smile looked as if it could brighten up anyone's day.

Baby POV

Ennard looked friendly enough and looked lonely. I decided to ask him 'bout it. "Ennard, have you met anyone ever besides me?" Ennard looked up and was surprised by my question. I could tell. He actually said "No, I didn't know anyone besides myself until you came in here." I was surprised. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the control module. I looked out of Ballora's window and saw her outside. Time for the others to meet Ennard!!'

Ennard POV 

Where was Baby dragging me to? Before I knew it, we were looking out a window that showed a ballerina. She had a blue crop-top and a pink tutu. She had similar make-up to Baby with an addition of purple eye-shadow. I also think I saw blue ballet flats but I'm not sure. She also had a blue hair-bun with a silver tiara. She brought me to the animatronic ballerina. Baby said her name was Ballora and introduced me to her.

Baby POV 

I still can't believe that Ennard hasn't met anyone yet. Well gotta introduce him to everyone.