the awakening of magic

anosiotas view

when i heard a bang i was right there and then worried then the speakers went off about an invisible force?But how magic isn't real its never been seen how? Well um lets think about that later right now lets concentrate on not dying, worried the captain told everyone to stay calm but um his voice made everyone even more scared i would jump off but i dont think that's a good idea so that is NOT an option OK OK calm down it's OK, the captain then give us 2 choices 1 grab a para-shoot in hope u wont land in the water and drown or 2 we can stay at the back and may cause a few injuries but it wont land in water but neither of them seem to be a good idea instead i ran into the captains control room and started shouting the he got mad i got even more mad and so on, there wasn't enough time anymore so i had to stay put shouting at the captain suddenly i was knocked back and I think i hit something because everything went black.

when i woke up i was still in the plane, I sat up and looked around i gasped in shock everyone on board was gone and everyone who jumped of hit the water and died there was no-one alive well may as well explore i got up and limped about until i was able to walk properly to my surprise when i left i was on an island. the island was filled with palm trees I unknowingly walked into the dark forest of these trees, as i continued to look i found a camp fire it was lit and not just lit newly lit someone was here a little while ago then i hear a voice he said hello kid what are u doing out here i also seen a red glow and hear some rustles his voice grew louder and louder until he was close enough to hit me.

(now guys u choose should she run or greet the owner of the voice)