Infinite

-Fiona-

"And don't leave this fucking house," Zayn spat as he grabs his car keys with a lit cig in his mouth .

I give him a hard stare as I feel a burning tear strolling down my cheek . I lay on the floor , with my top half open , and bottoms zipped down . It wasn't rape . I'm married to him so that doesn't count . I tell myself this all the time . He doesn't wanna hurt me , he just loves me so much he can't keep his hands off me . That's what he told me , that's what he told me to tell myself .

It's all my fault . My fault for leaving the shoes in the floor . Like last week when I left my eatings on the dresser .

Stupid . Stupid . I know it's my fault , I'm surprised he hasn't left me yet . I would leave me .

I look out the window from where I am and I could see that he left . As I push myself to get up , I can feel the whelps and bruises . I ignore the pain .

My feet trudge through the hall and I don't even bother to look at myself in the mirror . I grab my phone that's on the nightstand and I start dialing a familiar number .

"Ello ," an Irish voice picks up .

"Niall," I say in a shivery tone .

"Fiona , babe , I'm on my way ," he hangs up already knowing what happened .

Niall always does this and is always there for me . Always has been . When we were little we used to play outside all the time of course I don't have an accent because I moved to the states when I was 6 and a half and I guess it wore off .

I was always moving around because my father had a really good job for some dumb corporate , and they always need him to take on big task . I didn't really mind the plane rides & limousines , but it kinda sucked having to make new friends and start over again .

I'm glad I grew up cause now I can stay wherever . 21 years old and married .. Only been married for 6 months . The abuse started after 2 months and Niall started coming after 3 . Zayn knew that he came but didn't bring it up .

I shake the thought of Zayn out if my head . The doorbell rings , and I take my time down the stairs and I open the door up to a blonde boy , and his ocean blue eyes .

He embraces me , and kicks the door closed behind him .

Niall whispers something in my ear .

"Why do you let this happen ," he says his breath tickling my neck .

I pause and search for an sneer in my brain .

"You don't love him ," he says .

Another tear , as I wrap those words around my brain .

"Fiona , I love you ," he's now looking me in my eyes .

" Niall ,"

" I love you , and I want you to love me , " he says .

"I do love you ," I finally peep .

All of the sudden he kisses me hard .

This kiss is filled with passion something I'm lot use to .

I kiss back then suddenly we're climbing up the stairs not letting go if each other's lips .

We reach a guest bedroom , one of many , and Niall takes my shirt off . I gasp for air but he doesn't let me .

I wince in pain from the bruises .

"Sorry , love , you get on top .

I get on top if him , and take control which is weird for me .

I unhook my bra , and he feels on my tender breast . I roll my neck back at the pleasure , as I unbutton his pants .

I can feel the bulge instantly . He doesn't hold out on my bottoms soon the only thing we both have on are underwear .

He sticks his hand down my underwear , and I let the breath out I didn't realize I was holding .

His warm fingers glide across my entrance as he teases .

He doesn't do what Zayn does , which is force me to suck his length , which I'm glad .

He just lets me enjoy myself . He gently flips me over , and kisses me down my torso , until he reaches my undies . He pulls them off with his teeth .. Revealing me . He spreads my legs apart & goes in .

I moan louder then the firsts . This sends chill bumps up , down , and across me .

In . Out .

I close my eyes , and carefully push his head down .

When he comes up . I give him a nice job , and after many moans , and my sore throat giving out he climaxes . His fingers lead me to do the same shortly after . We lay in bed staring at the ceiling and we don't say anything for a while .

"Zayn is gonna kill you , " I whisper as if he was there .

"I couldn't help myself you were too damn sexy," he says , I can feel the smirk .

I laugh and he joins .

" I'm not ," I say .

"He made you feel that way ," Niall says .

"Yea ," I say .

He gets out of bed and puts his pants on . He runs the bath water across the hall . He comes back in the room and lifts me . I sink my head into his chest until he delivers me to the tub . He starts to clean my worn out body , as I slowly drift to sleep .