Chapter One~A Scholarship Offer.. and Sextuplets?!

You sighed as you stared at the screen of your laptop. Trying to find a great, yet reasonably priced college was next to impossible. You groaned in annoyance, tapping the keyboard harshly.

"Oh! A great, affordable scholarship.. in Japan!" You beamed, noticing a offer.

"I've always wanted to visit Japan.. and it's not too expensive!" You sighed in relief. It looked like you would have the chance to get your dream job!(Whatever job you want)

After packing a few necessities and keepsakes, and of course, tearfully parting with your parents, you boarded the plane and placed your earbuds into the cave of your ears. You listened to (f/song) and quietly hummed along.

"All passengers whose destination is Japan, we have arrived. Please gather your luggage and exit the plane in an orderly manner,"   The intercom sounded. You found your luggage, and exited the plane into the airport.

"Hm.. so my taxi driver's number is 207.." you murmured, staring down at the slip of paper.

"I hope my little house is as cozy as it looked in the pictures.." you distractedly muttered, crumpling the paper back into your pocket.

"Eh, number 207, your driver is here!" A flight attendant announced over the intercom. You walked over to the taxi with your number to find a nervous looking man that looked your age.

"U-um.. are you Miss (Y/n)?" He asked,   his face flushed.

"Ah, yes, I am," you replied, giving him a small smile. He seems nice, you thought.

"Alright. My name is Choromatsu, and I'll be taking you to your destination," he introduced himself sheepishly. You found his shyness adorable..

"Nice to meet you," you chirped, handing him your address. You noticed his eyes widened in surprise.

"Is something wrong?" You questioned him, wondering if you gave him the wrong paper.

"Ah...um..no.. it's just..heh,we're neighbors!" He stuttered.

"Eh? What a coincidence!" You laughed. "Looks like this won't be the last time I'll see you."

"Heh.. yeah..." Choromatsu trailed off, gazing deeply into your eyes. You could feel your face heating up, and you could hear your heart beating rapidly in your chest. Was it love? No, you've only just met him!

"Anyways, we should get going!" Choromatsu spluttered, starting up the taxi. We drove in silence until you arrived at your new house.

"Um.. thanks.." you murmured, handing Choromatsu the amount of money for the drive.

"No problem!" He replied, smiling. "See ya around!" He yelled as he drived off, presumably back to the airport. I wonder how late he works..

Choromatsu's POV
I've certainly been blessed by a angel from heaven.. Choromatsu thought. He had never felt like this about any girl, not even Nyaa-chan or Totoko. This was different, she wasn't a idol, but she didn't despise him like they did.

"Why would a girl like her.. talk to someone like me..?" He asked himself as he drove.

He decided it would be suicidal to tell his brothers about his encounter with the gorgeous maiden, so when he got home, he merely greeted them and headed up to his room.

Not only did I get to meet her, she's my neighbor as well..

-His dreams were filled with you, instead of his once beloved Nyaa-chan