Six Crapy Hours Of Our Lives (School)

OK i know.

For some people School is great.

But lets be real here , School is a freakin Battlefield!

School is filled with random groups of people and Nuts teachers who sometimes lose their mind over silly little things.

School is really like the movie mean girls, But maybe minus the getting hit by a bus and burn book but anyway that's not my point.

My Point is that whenever a teacher asks you whats a special talent you have you say 'Being able to survive 6 stupid hours of Saton's Wraith 5 days week for pretty much most of my dim lighted life, What about you?'.

But that is just how it goes.

You walk pass someone and accidentally bump into them oops sorry mate. Bam your will probably never remember that moment in the next 5 minute. 

No-one cares about you and you don't car about anyone else.

Until one day the ground started to shake. No big deal though it's not an earth quake.

Jets zoom out of no where and fill the morning sky as they get closer and closer to ground. They make our ears ring but that ok. It's no big deal. 

Wait one minute.

Breathe.

Hide.

Survive.

Everyone ran out of the way and under some roof. We will survive this time. Maybe not the next but that's our gods choice.