BrenxElli Kickboxing

With a sigh Elli entered the dojo with her friend Pina for their weekly martial arts class. It was fun but also sooo exhausting, Elli would sweat and she always felt anxious about not being good enough at it. Actually it made her uncomfortable to have sweat marks that everyone could see and breathing louder and heavier than everyone else.

"Wait, is the guy over there new? He must be, I would've noticed a cutie like that before." Pina said whilst staring at a boy across the room.  He was about their age, had dark hair and a slightly muscular body. To be honest he was hella hot.
"I don't think I know him" Elli replied but before she could express her admiration for his looks the teacher walked in and started the lesson.
About 20 minutes later Elli was looking for a new partner and Brendon nodded to her. Her heart started racing.
"Hi I'm Brendon" he introduced himself smiling widely.
"Elli" she smiled at him.
As soon as the exercise started he gasped: "Wow you know what you're doing!"
"Haha thanks" she blushed even more.
"Soo, for how long have you been doing this?" he asked
" Um about a year. I'm here with my friend Pina, she's much better than me" she laughed.
"Oh yeah I already trained with her, she's hella cool, but girl don't put yourself down like that" he said joking.
Elli really liked him and was starting to get exhausted, but she wasn't going to stop in front of him. About 10 mins latet she tripped and fell into his arms.
"Hello there" he said smirking.
"Oh uh hi" she said.
"Btw before I forget to ask, you wanna go out with me?"
"Yeahhh (((((((:" she replied.
ellenurie