Dear Papa

Since little, his papa was his hero, his knight in shining armor, his savior.

His papa was always the one to help him.

His papa was always the one to save him.

His papa was always the one to teach him other things that his mother could not.

But...that papa that he needed was not there anymore...

=====

Dear Papa,
             How have you been papa? Can you come back home? Tsu-kun is hurting.
   Papa, Tsu-kun misses you.

Tsu-kun

=====

"Tsu-kun, Father is on the phone he wants to talk to you" Nana, wife of Iemitsu Sawada, said.

"I'm busy tell that to him" Tsu-kun, or Tsunayoshi Sawada said as he looked at his mother, taking off his reading glasses on the process.

"Ah okay...Tsu-kun don't overwork yourself okay?" Nana said and Tsuna just nodded and went back to reading the papers that Hibari gave him.

Nana put the telephone into her ear.

"Tsu-kun is currently busy and can't talk to you...can't you at least come home?" Nana said.

"Sorry honey I might not be able to go home for this month, I'm gonna end the call now" and the call got cut off.

Nana sighed as she put down the telephone.

Tsuna...he never wanted to talk to his father after that incident.

=====

Dear Papa,
          Papa, Tsu-kun really hurting. Tsu-kun had a bruise all over Tsu-kun's body because of Tsu-kun's bullies. Papa please come home soon...

Tsu-kun

=====

"Kaa-san I'm gonna go out for a bit"

"But it's already dark, are you gonna be okay?" Nana said.

"I'm just gonna give this to Kyoya, and I need to do some errands for Kyoko and Hana for the project" Tsuna said.

"Be careful on the road"Nana just said with a forced smile and Tsuna just nodded and went out.

"Iemitsu...just what did you do to make Tsuna hate you? He's drifting away..." Nana said to herself as tears stung her eyes.

=====

Dear Papa,
          Papa...please come home...Tsu-kun is really hurting so much...please save Tsu-kun papa.....

Tsu-kun

=====

"Kyoya, here's the papers" Tsuna put many folders on top of the ravenette's desk.

"I owe you Tsunayoshi" Kyoya said.

"Nah I'm the one who owes you"Tsuna said.