The Cunning Spider

Before the rise of humans, we had animal kingdoms spread across the earth. So it was the 50th  annual gathering of the animal kings, thats when the kingdom of Ananse (spiders) decided to accomplish their most cunning plan of all. So Ananse (name of the king of spiders) begun with a very brilliant idea which was since the earth was unfair when it came to the produce of the lands, he said the kingdoms should trade with what they have in abundance and to make this trade, the products should be stored in his kingdom since they are located centrally and they travel a bit much faster . So this idea was argued upon and every kingdom had their different opiion about it  but at last they all decided to make the idea a reality.

It went on for months, so the land of spiders had loads of trade goods from all the kingdoms waiting to be sent off. But ananse decided to keep everything for his kingdom (At least he wasn't selfish). This became as a surprise for every other kingdom that had its representatioves kicked out of the kingdom of the spiders. So the rest of the kingdoms came together to take back what was theirs and wipe ananse and his people off the face of the earth. Well, that was their initial plan. So they planned and monitored the defenses anase had upgraded since he was prepared for the war of their century. Comparing the armies of the spiders to the armies of the joint animal kingdoms, He knew there was no way they would survive or win this war. But with a courageous heart he was prepared to make history. With his battalion prepared and ready to defend their empire, the armies of the joint kingdoms begun charging towards the gates of the spider kingdom, arrows were been exchaged and both sides had their armies falling to the ground. It was an unpleasant scene but the armies and kings of the joing kingdoms werernt ready to give up until they got what they came for. Anase on the other had came to his senses and saw how his stupidity has led to the downfall of his poeple. The defenses of Ananse's kingdom were just torn down and batatlion rushing into the city destroying everything, killing spiders and there was blood every where. Anase,having a caring heart for his people, then called a retreat and he led his people out of the empire through a  tunnel they had dug (remember i said he was cunning) which led into a large forest. He was really sorry upon how he had failed to lead his people to victory but he made one final request which was to relieve himself from duty but before that he  commanded his poeple to run and hide. Well, that kinda explains why we find spiders in the corders of our rooms and houses. Cause the search is still on. No spider will be spared. also, clearly it led to the downfall of the kingdom of spiders under the reign of Ananse. Well, afterall he was recorded into history as been cunning but the bravest of all Spiders.