Blinded Reality

Remember those games you'd play when you were younger? The ones that you'd make up fake names and insane scenarios with your friends. In most of those games you'd always imagine you were a teenager. Everyone had to same image: pretty, popular, crazy life story, hot boyfriend, etc. You'd create this world, one where everything's perfect and then you'd begin wishing you were that one make-believe character you created. The rebellious, yet spunky, teenager you created.
Well I'm here to call bullshit on it all.
I'm Vi, short for that crummy color Violet. I'm only 17 and so much has happened that I still can't even believe happened. One thing I've learned is this: nothing's permanent and your whole life can be flipped upside down in the matter of just seconds. That's irrelevant, though. I'm here for one reason and one reason only, to tell you the truth. To show you how life really works. How one day you may meet someone of the same or opposite sex, whichever you prefer, and you'll fall for that smile. You'll believe every word that comes out of their mouths. Maybe they'll even convince you to do certain things and you'll see nothing wrong with it because they've blinded you by what you think is that cruel four letter word; love.
You're going to go through my story, now. So sit back, relax. And here begins my story...