PROPHECIES: The Beginning

It was 26 years ago from November 15th. Sarah and Peeper-Two Wolf Goddesses were born. 600 years and the pearl still hasn't cracked yet. Scarlet picked up the pearl and whispered. "When will you two wake up...?" She sat down and placed the pearl in her lap, she then sighed. "I'm not surprised..." She said with grief. "I guess all of this work wasn't worth it after all." Then--coincidentally, the pearl started to crack and Scarlet raised her head. "Hmm..?" Smoke started to come out of the pearl... It was time. Scarlet immediately picked up the pearl, got up, and extended her wings. She ran up the cloudy hill and then stopped right at the edge. She took a deep breath and backed up. She then flapped her wings and flew down, holding the cracking pearl tightly. She flied upwards to avoid being hit by any sort of trees. Then, something jumped right in her way and nearly knocked her down. She then glanced down and saw a terrifying distorted creature stand there. It was clawing at her, desperately trying to grab her. She roared right at the creature and breathed fire at it. It disappeared after seconds of being burnt. She looked down at the pearl, which was almost cracked open. She then frantically-yet speedily, flew above the forest and stopped right at a house.

                                She stared at the door for a moment and then smiled. She set the pearl down and gently kissed it. "Goodbye, my children... I hope you can change how things are here.." She then knocked on the door lightly and flew straight up, leaving behind the broken pearl. Two infants were on the ground, sleeping soundly. The door creaked open, and two adults were there;A man and a woman. They stared at the children for a moment and a woman whispered. "Where did these two come from...?" The man shrugged. "I don't know, honey--But..." The man looked at the woman. "Maybe we can take care of them..?" The woman raised an eyebrow, and then closed her eyes for a moment and she then sighed. "Alright." The woman went outside and picked the children up. The children then woke up and stared at the woman. One child had eyes that were shaped like stars, the other had normal light blue eyes. The starry-eyed one had black hair, and the other had orange hair. The woman's eyes widened, and she cringed. "What's wrong?" The man mumbled. The woman shook her head and pointed at the starry-eyed child. "This one will be Sarah.." She said, she then pointed to the other child. "This one will be Peeper..." The man glanced at the woman for a moment and shook his head. "Alright.. They needed a name anyways, right?" He laughed, and the woman turned and went inside the house with the man.

                                                                       Fifteen years later....

                      "C'mon, Peeper!" Sarah yelled as she ran across the field and stepped right into a mud puddle, splashing mud all over her sister. "Sarahh, you got mud all over me! Gross!" She said, trying to wipe the mud off of her. Sarah laughed gleefully as she watched Peeper frantically try to get the mud off. "Peeper, it's just mud! It's not like it's-" She then stopped, and she turned around. "Did you hear that..?" She whispered. Peeper looked up at Sarah with a furious glance. "Hear what? What are you talking about? I don-" She then raised her head more. Sarah felt the need to go into the forest, which is where she heard the sound. "Peeper.." Sarah muttered. "Let's go." Sarah ran into the forest and Peeper followed Sarah far behind. She started to catch up as they started to enter a cave and Sarah was slowing down. Sarah saw a blue rock glowing there. She stepped close to it and Peeper did as well. They both extended a hand and touched it. They then closed their eyes and they started to shift their forms, and they started to get furrier and their bones shifted. They both screeched in pain, but then the screeching turned into a yowl. 

                      Running out of the cave, Sarah and Peeper were both rushing toward their homes. But then they saw a distorted creature drop from the trees and enter a fence. Sarah stared at the fence for a moment, and then the wood started to break. Their parents were both there, yelling for Sarah and Peeper to get home quickly. A dog then broke right out of the fence and headed towards their parents. Sarah howled loudly. "MOM!!! DAD!!!" But it was too late. The dog already took two lives. "NO!!" Peeper howled, and Sarah immediately shut Peeper's mouth so the dog could not hear. The dog stood there for a moment, and then turned around and headed back to its home. Sarah and Peeper looked at each other for a moment, and then looked down. "They're gone..." Sarah whispered. Peeper stared into Sarah's eyes for a moment and she started sobbing. "No.. They can't be gone, they.." Peeper's claws extended and she scratched at the ground. "THEY CAN'T BE!!!" Peeper then ran away and Sarah tried to chase her, but she couldn't catch up and she stopped right there. "Peeper..." Sarah whimpered. Sarah sat down and laid there, whimpering. "God dammit..." She growled. "Why does the world have to be so cruel.." Sarah turned over and closed her eyes, still whimpering. She eventually fell asleep, her tail was curled between her legs and she had her limbs laid out like she was dead.