Bad boy niall

HEY THIS MY FIRST EVER FAN FICTION SO SORRY IN ADVANCE IF IT IS RUBBISH.

~ Megan <3💛💙💜💚❤️

Becca pov:

Hello my name is Rebecca rose smith, I am 19 years old and in my last year of highschool.

Shit that's reminds me I'm late...

I run around the house trying to find my purple Hightop converse

Found them under the bed stupid becca just stupid.

I grab my purple tie dye bag and run down the stairs at a fast pace,making sure not to disturb my parents I hate when I disturb them in the morning, lets just say I get really hurt.

I got into the school and to my locker

Putting in my combination and snapping it open. a note fluttered to the ground. As I bent Down to pick it up I knew what was mostly going to be on the letter.

Dear Rebecca ,

Your ugly, stupid, fat, worthless nobody likes you why don't you do everyone a favour and kill yourself,

Maybe when you are cutting yourself you should cut deep.

Your pathetic Rebecca your worthless no friended freak!!

From the whole school

I get these a lot but they still hurt to read I felt tears blur my vision as reread the letter

Oh suck it up becca I shoved the letter in my bag, wiped my tears and headed to class.

The bell rang ages ago so I was at least 10 minutes late as I rushed into class people started laughing at me and throwing things at me, the teacher just looked at me and said "speak to me after class miss smith" I just nodded and headed to my desk promptly missing the feet stuck out intending to trip me I got close to my desk and looked up there sat in my seat next to the window in the far right of the classroom was the best looking guy I have ever seen. He had gorgeous blue eyes that looked like the sea after a storm he had dyed blonde hair, you can tell it was dyed because of the brunette roots. He had aloud of tattoos and a few piercings, he had that whole bad boy look to him. I got brought out of my thoughts by someone coughing. I looked around the room and noticed everyone staring at me with weirded looks except for the new guy who was just looking at me with an amused look, I blushed and mumbled "your sat In my seat" the amused looked quickly changed into an annoyed look as he growled "this is my seat now got it?", I blinked and squeaked " where am I supposed to sit?" He didn't say anything just patted the seat next to him.

THIS IS IT FOR MY FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE IT WAS OKAY PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT OR NOT AND I WILL TRY AND IMPROVE IT THANKS

~ Megan <3 💛💙💜💚❤️