Die Die Die

Reaper was on a mission, to kill previous Overwatch agents  as usual. He asked Sombra if she could find were some agents were. After a while she did, she found Angela aka mercy. Sombra gave Reaper where she was hiding. He found her in a park sitting around. It was late at night and so he thought why not kidnap her. So he did. 

Later, Mercy woke up she saw Reaper. She in shock, she didn't felt scared she felt embarrassed because she had feelings for him. She wanted him.

Reaper: "Are you scared" 

Mercy: "No" 

Reaper: "why not"

Mercy: "i truly wont want to hurt some I love"

Reaper come closer to the doctors face and gave her a gentle kiss.

Mercy: "that's it"

Reaper: "Well I can do more ;)" 

Mercy : "do it"

Reaper untied the rope from her hands and feet. He undressed himself while Angela was doing the same thing. Reaper took Angela and pined her to the wall and started to make-out with her, but Angela had other plans and said word for word to "FUCK ME IN DA PUSSY". And so Reaper did. He shoved his fat cock into Angela. "I knew you were big but this big" Angela moaned. Reaper didn't say a word he just wanted to feel himself inside Angela.Then on he started to thrust harder into Angela's womanhood. 

"fill me up daddy" Angela said 

"oh i will" Reaper said as he filled up the healer with his cum.

"I would like to see you again Mr.Reyes"

                                              DONE