1. Florence

Her left hands rub my blonde hair, like how a person rub a head of a Golden Retriever. She says "I'll bring you pleasure like no one ever had". I couldn't say anything because her right hand is inside my 'hole', playing it like its a guitar. Her words are bold, but she spoke the truth. Only her can give me this much pleasure. Not any other man, not any other woman.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. She got up of our messed up bed, towards the door. She opened the door, showing man with red uniform. "Package for Ms. Florence....?"
The mailman drop his jaws as he see my arms and legs tied up to the posts attached to the bed. "That'll be me" I spoke softly and chuckles awkwardly.
"I'll will need your signature, miss" the mailman said with his face burning red
"Come in! I'll untie her right hand" said Lysa.

She untied my right hand just to give a signature on the paper. I can't concentrate to read what's written on the paper because of the last great orgasm, I'm f**king tired and weak. I left my signature on the paper.

The mailman left my apartment, leaving a box covered with brown thin paper.
"Oooh, I wonder what's inside"
"Open it"
"It's long and purple. Any guess?"
"I ordered it last week on Amazon"
"Okay, I must admit that this thing, is a gamechanger"

She unwrapped the plastic from that gigantic 'thing' and turned it on.
"What the fuck, I've never see this before! I thought it was normal like the others, this one vibrate so haa.... ugh...oh my god, please, it feels good, aaaa......aaaaaaaaaaaah...." I screamed it on top of my lungs.

After that, I went out to buy some groceries, at the supermarket 7 blocks away. My wrists and legs still hurts, and now it's red and it hurts so much. 

It's a normal day in Stockholm, Sweden. I live in an apartment at Dalagatan street. The supermarket is kinda far away, so I decided to take a cab. The ICA supermarket was not crowded that day, because of the snow that covered the city. It wasn't supposed to be this cold during September. But I dont mind, as long as I can still live.

I pushed my trolley through the isles, searching for Froot Loops. Until suddenly, I felt something strange. Like someone-or something looking at me through the mirror on top of the back racks. I tried to peek over my shoulder but my neck is rock hard.

"I cant move!" I talked to myself inside my head. So I continue walking, and quickly go to the cashier, paying for everything I bought and leave, without looking back. Not even once.

And the worst part is, I can't find my favorite cereal

I bought some frozen food and a box of chamomile tea for Lysa, because it's her favorite and it's kinda a payment for the things she did to me a few hours ago.

I can't find any cab so I walk myself home.