~chapter 1~

a/n okay so this is my first story! :D I hope you like it. It might be a little boring to start with but it will get better just give it a chance! Thank you so much for reading. Vote, comment! Thank you!

*******************************

~chapter one~

"Do you really have to leave straight away? Can't you stay for a while?" I ask Troy as he puts on his boxes.

"I can't my friends are coming over so I have to get home" he said in a bored voice not even looking at me.

"Whatever" I said as I pull my long shirt over my head and started to walk to the bathroom. I got half way there when Troy's arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into his bare chest.

"I promise I'll stay longer next time" he whispered in my ear and kisses my neck. Yeah right like that will happen. He says that every time but he never does. Just as I was going to say something his phone started to ring and he let go of me to go answer it. I went in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, my long blond hair was a mess, my makeup was everywhere making my face look a mess and my blue eyes had big bags under them. I ran my fingers through my hair to get it looking descent and washed my face. After I was done I walked back to my room.

"Okay babe I'll see you soon." Troy said into the phone. He had his back to me so he didn't see me until I went and laid down on my bed.

"Who was that?" I asked as I turned on my phone.

"A friend. I have to go I'll see you ... later I guess." He said as he finished getting dressed then walked out of my room.

I watched him leave and just shook my head. I hate how he does this to me. I don't blame him though. He is the hottest and most popular person at school and also the schools biggest player while I'm just the schools loner. I have no friends at all, I used to but they all changed. They turned their backs on me for no reason at all then started to spread rumours that weren't true all around the school. It doesn't worry me anymore they just showed me that I can't trust anyone. Now I just hate being around people because i feel like they are just  judging me. The only person I ever really talk to is Troy even then we don't talk that much because all I am to him is sex and nothing more. No one knows about us and even if I did try tell anyone no one would believe me, because really who would believe that the most popular person in school would sleep with the schools loner, or freak as some people call me. I've been sleeping with Troy for the last year and a half yet he treats me like shit. I know I shouldn't let him treat me the way he does but I can't help it every time he kisses me it's like my mind says one thing but my body does another. It's so frustrating!

*************************************************************

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW PARTY!"

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep. I looked over to the alarm clock next to my bed. 10:30pm. I can hear more screaming and yelling coming from outside so I look out my bedroom window. There are heaps of cars parked in the streets and there are teenagers from my school everywhere. Looks like Troy is having another one of his parties again. Great I'm going to be kept up all night having to listen to all the drunk people yelling. Hopefully this time it doesn't go too late considering we have school tomorrow. Okay so I'm no expert on parties and things like that considering I'm the school loner and i dont actually go to any, but wouldn't it be smarter to have a party on a Friday or Saturday night and not a Wednesday? I guess that means that there's going to be a few people skipping school tomorrow because they're going to have a hangover. Sucked in to them!

I walk down stairs and look in the fridge for some food. I decide just to eat the leftover pizza I had last night. I put it in the microwave and wait for it to heat up. At times like this I miss having home cooked meals. You could say that live alone because my mum travels around a lot for work and my dad walked out on us last year. After the pizza is heated up I go out to the lounge room and sit down and watch TV. After I'm finished eating and about to walk up the stairs I hear a knock on the door. When I answer it Troy is just standing there looking at me.

"Hey babe" he says with a smirk on his face. I hate it when he calls me 'babe' I heard him say once that he only calls girls that when he's forgotten their names.

"What do you want Troy? I was just about to go to bed." I say a little annoyed. He's already gotten what he wanted off me earlier today shouldn't he be at his stupid party?

"Well I guess I'm just in time then aren't I?" he says winking at me and walking into the house. I roll my eyes and shut the door. As I turn around to look at him he pins me to the door with his hands either side of my body so I can't move.

"What are you doing? You really sho..." before I could finish what I was going to say Troy's lips come crashing down on mine. I tried to pull away but he just pushes his body against mine pinning me to the wall so I have nowhere to move. I felt him lick my bottom lip asking for me to open my mouth. I try pushing him away but end up giving in and open my mouth. His tongue founds mine straight away. I felt his hands move from the wall to my ass pulling me closer to him. I broke away from the kiss trying to catch my breath and he started to kiss his way down my neck.

"I want you so bad right now Ela" he said bringing his lips back to mine. I didn't bother to answer instead I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me up to my bedroom.

**********************************************************

okay so thats the first chapter! i hope you like it. let me know what you think! comment!!!!!! please and thank you xx