Chapter 1

Ellie's p.o.v
It was a typical day in my eyes, families were coming in and out looking to adopt. As I was one of the older ones I have given up the idea of ever being adopted, people don't want a 16 year olds they want cute little babies.  

I walk down the stairs into the main living room of the home there was a huge commotion I look around sighing, it is havoc in this place I really can't wait until I'm 18 and I've moved out to travel the world. I sit down in my usual seat smiling at the others around me, my best friend Amanda comes running up to me "have you heard the news!" She shouts.
I look at her shocked, "erm.... No what's happening ?"
She smiles "The Anna and Jonathan  sacconejoly  are coming to adopt!"  I look at her with a blank look on my face everyone watched the family on YouTube and I have to admit they are a really cool family. "They will want a little child not a 16 year old Amanda" I say taking a sip of the bottled water I brought down with me earlier on. She rolls her eyes "have some hope" she says walking away. I sit there thinking why should I make an effort?

The day went on as usual I went to sit with the younger children they never failed to cheer me up, if I'm honest I'd rather these guys get adopted instead of me as they have their whole childhood ahead of them I wanted them to have a chance at life.

Anna sacconejoly p.o.v
I was actually quite excited about adopting, Emilia has always wanted an older sibling so i wanted to adopt an older girl or boy. However Eduardo wants a little brother I suppose when we get there is when we decide who we adopt. We were keeping it quite private away from the vlogs, everyone knew we were adopting but no one knew what age or sex and most importantly where we were adopting from. We didn't want to go local so we went for an adoption centre in London so it wasn't that far away but it wasn't to local. Jonathan and I were getting ready to go out to the adoption centre, we were so excited it was unreal, we wanted to give a child a better life.

" Anna come on we need to get going otherwise we will be late " Jonathan calls up the stairs I slip my shoes on and make my way downstairs. Emilia and Eduardo were waiting at the bottom of the stairs " goodbye see you later beautiful " I say kissing Emilia's head. " goodbye see you later handsome" I kiss Eduardo's head before standing back up. " be good guys" I say before walking out with Jonathan after he said goodbye. We had decided to drive ourselves into central London just incase we were able to bring the child home. It took a good hour and a half to get to central I look out of my window as we pull up to the adoption centre I smile this was finally it.