Chapter 17

WARNING: RATED R CONTENT

Dom's POV

(Back at the new home)

"What the hell are you talking about max?" I ask annoyed with max for calling me at fucking three in the morning.

I sit at the end of the bed in my boxers, with my head in one hand and my phone in the other.

Meanwhile Stef is sound asleep behind me. And cute little moans slip from her soft pink lips. I would kiss her but she's sleeping and I'm still waiting for a fucking answer form max.

"Your not gonna believe me." He whispers into the speaker.

"Why are you whispering, and I wouldn't know if I'd believe you because you haven't told me anything yet." I say angrily into the phone.

"Dom just listen."

"I am listening!" What does he think I've been doing for the past five minutes.

I turn around to make sure I haven't woken Stef but she's still sleeping peacefully.

"Look I overheard Michael talking to your dad..."

About what?

"Well Mike was talking about having a vision or something, and I was just like that's crazy. So I was going to leave, but then I heard Stef's name come up." Why the hell would they be talking about Stef?

"Well what did they say?" I push for him to continue.

"I didn't hear everything..."

"Tell me what you know." Instinctively my hand balls into a fist.

"All I heard was that she was crying and hugging some dead guy."

What the fuck.

I wouldn't believe him but this couldn't be a joke, he knows better then to call me this late and use my mates name as a prank. I would kill him, literally kill him If he's just fucking around with me.

"Your sure about all this?" I question him.

"I mean I heard what I heard, but if I were you I would talk to Mike and figure out the full story."

And that's exactly what I'll do.

I can't believe the bastard didn't come to me first.

"When you see him tomorrow tell him I said to pay me a visit."

~~~

(The next day)

"Dom, I was on my way to come see you when max told me you wanted to see me." Mike says entering my office.

"Well what were you coming to see me about?" I ask taking a seat behind the desk in my new office.

He sits in one if the chairs in front of the desk.

"You might not believe what..." I cut him off.

"You'd be amazed at the things I believe, I'm sure what you have to say is something important."

"Well when I was with you an Miss Moore yesterday, something came to me..." Jackpot.

"Something, like what, like a vision?" I lean forward to show my interest in the conversation.

"It sounds like you've heard this story already?"

"Oh no, continue I love to hear what you have to say about this, let's say, vision." I can't help the smirk that forms on my lips.

He continues anyway.

"In this vision it was snowing, the ground was covered with snow and the only thing insight was..." He stops mid-sentence.