Him

(Bobby's POV)

I sat at my desk, silently looking down at it. I was lonely. None of my friends were in this class, and Najah keeps calling me a black terminator. I hated her so much.

I was knocked out of my thoughts as I sneezed. Shit. I need some tissue.

I got out of my seat, then headed towards the tissue box.

"BOBBY. SIT TF DOWN YOU SHIT." Ms. Daniels's voice boomed. "BEFORE I CALL YOUR PARENTS."

"Bro tf what I even do I need some tissue." My voice squeaked out.

"WHAT'S YOUR PARENT'S NUMBER?!"

Oh shit I forgot.

"Uh..."

Suddenly a boy walked into the classroom. I've never seen him before.

Ms. Daniels smiled and walked over to him, gently placing her hand on his shoulder. She whispered something to him, then smiled again. He smiled back at her and looked towards the class. She grabbed his arm and tugged him over to me.

"Okay, you little shi- I mean Bobby. This is Tyshaun, our new student. You two are the only boys, so I hope you get along!" Ms. Daniels smiled, then pat our heads and walked away.

Tyshaun looked at me, then looked me up and down.

"Uh..." I started.

"I like your shoes." He looked into my eyes.

"Thanks." I smiled. "What school are you from?"

"Obama. I moved closer to this school."

"Cool. Well, you wanna sit with me at lunch?"

"Uh, sure. I have nowhere else to sit." He laughed a little.

That's a pretty weird laugh.

I smiled at him, then patted his shoulder. I've gotta get to know this dude more.