Chapter 1: The Boy Next Door

Hi, my name is Storm Waterton. I am 16 and currently living in West Virgina. I have a mom who is single and I never met my dad. No siblings, no pets, just my mom and I. So far my mom has had at least 4 boyfriends, none of them won her heart. I always asked my mom why her and dad split apart, but she always said " Girl bye. " Every time she said that I just thought to myself "Why is she hiding stuff from her only daughter? Who the heck is my dad? Is he a vampire or something.... I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!" Oh, look at the time..school starts in less than twenty minutes!! Wish me luck.

Finally done! Hair, makeup, backpack, and of course my phone! I can't go anywhere without it! Anyway as I went downstairs mom was cooking breakfast! Eggs, bacon, grits, Sausage! JOKING JOKING. All she made was cereal. As I gulped down my cereal mom was on the phone. " Hey Linda, of course he can stay girl! Anytime, bye Love you kisses!" she said with a sweet face. I wonder who is staying here...But most importantly why is HE staying here?? I am not sure if you noticed but I ask lots of questions!

Now, I am walking out the door like a champ! But, then my eyes lit up, a cute boy just came out of my neighbor's house! I run up to him and " Hey did you just move in here?" I asked. " Oh yeah, do you know where North Peek high school is?" he asked with a confused look on his face. " YES YES that is where I am going, we can walk together if that is fine with you." I said.

We walk, talk and laugh. Just from a couple of minutes of walking I found out he has a cute little dimple on his left cheek, his eyes sparkle in the sunlight, and his name is-is-is. Wait I don't know his name! Crap. " Hey, I didn't catch your name!" I said as I ran to catch up with him. " Oh my name is Jayden." WOW he has a cute name too!!!

Now, it is Lunch Time!! YAY! I walked up to meet my friends Logan, Mila, and Kaylee. All of us have been friends for as long as I can remember! " Hey girl" Kaylee said to all of us. " Guys guess what!" I said. " What?" Kaylee, Logan and Mila said simultaneously. " I met this cute boy named Jayden... he might be the ONE, but I don't know yet." I said. All of the girls seemed excited for me since I MIGHT have found the one. Well all except one, Kaylee. She looked like something was on her mind. " Jayden Andersonville?" she asked. " I think so" I said. " Well that's my ex." she said. All of us were in shock.