1

Rams POV

It was a normal day at reedmoore high. I was sat alone in the lunch room, desperately waiting for the bell to go. My long shaggy fringe drooped over my eyes as I looked at my hands twiddling my thumbs. I was looking for Toni and sure enough there he stood. I'm the other side of the hall with a sly smirk on he face "HEY, EMO FREAK!!" He started to strut in my direction. "Stand up weirdo." I stayed seated. He hit me right across the face leaving a stinging red handprint. "I said GET UP IDIOT!!"
Without thinking I muttered under my breath "It's ram.."
"What did you just say?!" He questioned me.
I stood up, looming over him. (I was 6ft 5, pretty tall for a year 10) my name is RAM!!"
"Okay then Ram" he said in a sarcastic tone. "You think your tougher than me?! Your nothing but a piece if emo scum!!" He hit me again, this time harder. Tears started to well up in my eyes. "Awe.. is little Rammy scared?!" He mocked. He drew back his hand looking as if he was about to hit me again, when something happened that had never happened before in my entire life. Someone stopped him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"STOP IT TONI!!" Someone yelled. The boy was clutching onto the bully's hand, stopping him from striking me again. "RUN!!" My vision was blurry, so I never saw his face but I sprinted for my life. I didn't really know where I was going, I guess I was just in automatic-pilot but I found myself locked in the toilet crying my eyes out.
Ugh. Ram you idiot!! He's obviously going to find you in here!
Wait, he's gonna beat up that kid who tried to help me!!
Who was that kid who tried to help me?!
Questions were spilling into my head and I didn't know what to do. I just sat there in silence. The only noise to be heard was the occasional dripping of a tap. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to stay there lost in my own thought.