Paranoia Part 1

The day is quick at transitioning from morning to night. The building that I was in was a mix of the majority of the NBR building and my cousin's house. There were around five or eight of us, I think. People I've met in my waking life: My brother, my cousins, two of my classmates, my aunt, and my mom. It was weird because everything seems normal in the first ten minutes. Then,  something seems to be off all of a sudden. You know that feeling when you sense that there' s something that's not quite right? And you just can't put your finger on it. A little girl who I know I've met in my waking life approached me with two dots on her face. One on the center of the forehead and one below the mouth right above the chin. The dots seem to appear that they have been "implanted" on the little girl. It had a fleshy appearance.

There is something off with the atmosphere. 

She started talking about normal everyday stuff and then progressively, she started blabbering things. 

Nonsensical things.

 In a weird intonation. Monotone, up, down, monotone, up, down. Over and over

That creeped me out. I freaked out internally. But I need to keep my cool.

I need to keep my cool. 

Because if I didn't, I don't know what would happen. They're watching. 

The day suddenly transitioned to darkness. Then coming from the outside (or upstairs), we heard footsteps. 

Many of them.

Together, my classmate, mom, my brother and I, quickly closed all the doors and windows on the first floor. We don't know why we're doing this but I know it would give us safety. Feelings of anxiety kicked in during the inspection of the inside perimeter. Searching open doors and windows...

Vulnerabilities...

The footsteps stopped. Silence became our enemy. It became louder than our heartbeats. 

There was a knock on the door... 

I closed my eyes and quickly changed the scenario.

To be continued...