xXI'll Always Be HereXx

It was a dark and windy night, I woke up to a loud scream of fear from what sounded like a male. I jumped out of bed and ran to the room next to mine, already I could see my white haired friend, sitting up, with terror filled tears falling from his eyes.

"Lyon!" I yelled, running to him. The fear in his face was very obvious, his skin was filled with goosebumps, his pupils were big, and his breathing was as hard as a rock. "Lyon... Whats wrong?" I asked him, he faced me with his large pupils "N-nothing..." shaking, Lyon began to cry harder. I walked over and sat next to him on the edge of his bed and asked, "You're sure your okay...?" he looked up at me, and shook his head no. "What's wrong...?" I asked him, he grabbed me close, hugging me tightly, and cried on my shoulder. I stared off into space but soon began to rub Lyon's back gently. "What happened...? You can tell me..." I told him, he started to calm down, but still held me close. He looked at me. "I-I-I... I thought I k-killed you... I t-t-t-thought I-I- *sobs harder*" I hugged him back and with a gentle vocal I said. "Shhhh... Lyon everything is alright, you don't need to cry... I'm ok, you didn't hurt me." His tears flowed slower, his sobbing settled, and his smile started following slowly. "There's that adorable smile of yours..." I said, he smiled more and his tears left completely, leaving him in my arms as he cupped his hands on them.

After a while, Lyon soon fell asleep in my arms. Or so I thought, I got up and was ready to go back to bed until... Lyon wrapped his arms around my stomach and told me, "Gray... Please don't leave me..." I smiled a warm smile. "*Sigh* You're too cute to say no to..." I scooted under the covers with him, he blushed for a bit, but than snuggling up close. "It's okay... I'll always be here for you Lyon..." I told him and closed my eyes, Lyon doing the same.

(Hi all you Lyon lovers! So I'm so sorry they are out of character, so I will try to do the best I can... I suck at character, as you can see. So here you go I don't own characters, they are owned by Hiro Mashima.)