Now?

Chanyeol plunks down across his bed, arms stretched above him and endless legs dangling from the side. He lets out a sigh as his head hits the mattress. He's literally dead beat tired after the horrendous practice they were subjected to all day. He's was so exhausted, that if the world can ended tonight; he'd most likely sleep through it. 

 The door to his room opens and he hears footsteps approaching. Chanyeol feels a nudge to his hip and turns his head to see Baekhyun looking down at him.

 "Wash up first before turning in, or else you'll wake up stinky" the boy says with a scrunched up nose."go away" Chanyeol mumbles. 

 Baekhyun nudges again more forcefully "Ya! i said wash up first!"

 "Leave me alone, Baek," he groaned. 

 "Chanyeol--"

 "Baek, i'm dead tired. My body's dead, my brain's dead. let me rest in peace."Chanyeol buries his face in his pillows. 

 "Ya! get up" Baekhyun persists and pinches Chanyeol's cheek.

 Chanyeol turns over on his back and looks up at Baekhyun annoyed. "I told you, i'm seriously dead tired. You can drop a nuclear bomb on me and I wouldn't budge." 

 "So you're saying nothing can make you get up?" Baekhyun raises an eyebrow but Chanyeol doesn't notice as he closed his eyes.

 "not a thing."

 "not even me?"

 Chanyeol pauses in thought. Often Baekhyun can make him obey. just not right now. "not even you."

 there is silence. Without a word Chanyeol drifts off to sleep. suddenly he feels himself being tugged upright by the neck of his shirt. His eyes opened and widened at the sight. Chanyeol's jaw drops when he sees Baekhyun straddling his lap, completely naked except for the seductive smile that were on his lips.

 "Baek...?" he asks hoarsely. "what are you doing...?"

 Baekhyun leans in until their lips are but a hair's breath away. "something i've wanted to do for a while now," the boy breathes against him. Baekhyun holds onto his shoulders before closing the distance between them. he traces Chanyeol's mouth with his tongue until it opens helplessly to let him in. the younger moans and his large hands find the smooth curve of Baekhyun's hips, pulling the other closer and closer and closer. 

 The kiss becomes hotter, deeper, intimate, and Chanyeol's insides melt . Baekhyun tilts his head and deepens the kiss, unconsciously rubbing his lower half against Chanyeol's crotch. Chanyeol feels dizzy as his blood rushes south, the feel of Baekhyun's body flushs against him. his hands travel from the elder's hips to his lower back until he reaches the pert bottom that always drives him insane with want. 

 He begins to knead the soft flesh but Baekhyun breaks the kiss and Chanyeol whimpers at the loss. He tries to pull Baekhyun in again but the boy shakes his head slowly. "not yet," he whispers. Baekhyun removes Chanyeol's hands from his body and places them on his sides.

 He opens his mouth to protest because he is certainly alive now and a look at Baekhyun's front, tells him his boyfriend is very much alive as well but he sees a sparkle in the other's eyes that promises this can be a whole lot more if he obeys. so he leans back a little and waits. 

 Baekhyun throws him that seductive smile again and kneels on the bed, his milky thighs sandwiching Chanyeol's. He starts to hum a slow tune, his voice low and sensual not like the sounds he makes when Chanyeol bites and laves at his neck. the younger can only watch mesmerized as Baekhyun starts to gyrate his hips languidly, every slow roll and swivel executed in time with the beat.