The mysterious man

A\N

Please do not read if you are scared easily. If you are brave , read it at midnight when everybody in the house sleeps, The light is off and you are in bed , trying to sleep... Enjoy:D

"Hey mom!" I say bored. "How are you? I just came back from school! I think I will go up..." I was exhausted. School was like hell!

"Okay sweetie! Just to do your homework afterwards! You know that the next year is going to be very important you have to pass the exam!" Mom commands me. I mean... Mom I not so bad but she is very strict about school.

By the way, I am Crystal, I am seventeen and I. Hate . School. It is horrible. And the exam.... It is a lot of work!

"Mom! What do we have for dinner tonight?" My stomach yells at me! I am so hungry I don't know why. I ate at school.

"We have chicken and vegetables,dear!" I bet mom cooked all day. "It is very good! I stayed all day to make it". Told you, didn't I?

We ate and I went up to do my homework. It was a lot, what can I say? When I finished it was very late at night. Mom was asleep when I went to bed. But... I couldn't sleep. I felt that there was someone in the room with me. And let me say that we don't have a cat neither a dog. What could it possibly be? I was afraid to open my eyes. But I did it. And I saw it. I saw it again! It was her.. She was again starring at me with her blank, white eyes. That woman.... She was terrifying. She had her head in one of her hands. And from the head it was dripping blood.

"Not... Not you again. Please no! Leave me alone... What are you starring at?" I whispered. She went closer to my bed. "No, please.. No.... Mmmmmmhmhmh" she put her cold hand over my mouth when I was ready to scream. It was scary as hell. She stayed there sometimes but she never came closer or touched me before. But that moment a rock hit the window , she creeped out and disappeared. I got out of bed immediately. There was a shadow of a man standing there. He was very mysterious. Very....very, mysterious. I ran rapidly downstairs.....