Thoughts

"So can you tell me what you know about Kenneth?"The police officer questioned her.

"No"Eliza mumbled

She didn't want to be here at all. (it was here 7 time there) answers were the same because all the questions were the same.

"Where were you that night?" He asked for the 7th time!

"I can't tell you that" she raised her voice as she spoke due to frustration.

"Why not?" The police officer raised his voice!

There was silence and frustration in the for a straight 5 minutes.

"I just can't."she said calmly.

"Then leave!" The police officer pointed at the door,"if you can't help then leave!"

Eliza got up to leave and as she opened the door she was pushed back into the room by the officers outside the door! She had ran out multiple other times so they blocked the door until the questioning was over. She came back and sat down.

"When did you meet Kenneth?" He politely asked Eliza.

"I don't remember," she lied she knew just couldn't tell him.

He wrote a few things down in his notes and then asked the last question a new question.

"What does this mean," he showed her a paper, "your parents found it?"

On that paper was a drawing of a symbol they made the day they met each other.

Eliza was silent and slowly becoming very pale.