Broken and scared

Hi I my names jewels, I am a werewolf. I am apart of the blood moon pack, and I get beat every day! For something I didn't do! People say I killed my father so my brother hates me for it and I never knew or even saw my mom. So I am going to tell you the fucked up story called my life!

*jewels p0v.*

I woke up like every other morning, getting kicked violently in the stomach by my brother James, he yells "get up you fat whore and make us breakfast, or I ll come deal with you !!" And spits in my face. It's been like this for years! I still don't know why I stay!? I mean absolutely no one loves me! Except ash. Ash has been my friend since I was like 4, he knows I did not kill my dad. I guess he's the only reason why I stay. If ash wasn't here than I would have left even if my mate was here! I know they would never love a fat ugly girl.

I got and walked to my cloth set and got a black long sleeve and a ripped pair of pants, and black boots. I tried to alway hide my body but because I have cuts and bruises some from me and many from the pack.

I walked in the bathroom and was instantly disappointed, a fat girl with black eyes and brown hair stood there. I touched my cheek and the girl did the same. It was my reflection I was surprise it never broke the mirror!

I walked down stairs as the stairs creaked and I got many stares, and heard whispered about me ' eww look at the cow' 'find the food!' 'Slutt she will do anything to a guy!' I felt a tear running down my cheek but I quickly whipped it off! I am not going to show then the satisfaction they want!!

As I walked by the table one of the packs whores tripped me, but was caught by a pair of warm strong arms that shot electrics up and down my arm!! Mate! Twirled through my head but before they came out I was dropped to the floor. I went limp, my soul mate just threw me down. I looked up and saw Danny there! The future alpha! then he kicked me in the face.

I just got up like nothing happen and made the disgusting animals food. It was bacon egged and juice as I set the food down people clawed at the plates and some ripped my arm! I ran upstairs and cried on my bed, 'why did Danny do that!?' I asked my wolf 'he's turning 18 tomorrow' she calmly whispered. Well I guess that my birthday present! And tomorrow will be worse its, because I am probably getting rejected!

I walked down stairs with my bag and started walking to school, but half way there I heard a deep sexy voice "wait!" It was Danny! I walked faster not wanting to be hurt. "Jewels you better stop right now! Or else!" He yelled my anger popped and I blew up! "Or else what you fucking ass hole! Come and get m-" before I finished my air was cut short hands wrapped around my throat and I couldn't breath! I felt his hot breath against my ear that sent shivers down my spine. "This will happen." He hit my stomach repeatedly and my face. I tasted blood and my sight was blurry. I fell and he kicked me over and over!! I started coughing blood but he kicked me one more time and I lost all my air. I laid there gasping and tears coming down. "Good bye, whore!" And Danny left smirking.

-ash help me!- I mind linked him!

-where are you!?-

-the park-

-what happen!?-

-Danny my mate, beat me-

-ill be over there-

*ashes p0v*

I felt bad for jewels, her mates a complete ass hole! I love jewels but not like that but as a sister or maybe friend. But what's worse is she might get rejected! If I give her, the birthday present I think it will upset her more!

It's a necklace that her dad gave me, because he was so sure we were gonna be mates! But he was way off!

When jewels mind linked me I took off and got her. When I got there, blood was all over her! I picked we up and Carried her home and cleaned her up.

*jewels p0v.*

I woke up and started crying, they were self pity tears! I curled up and cried till I felt warm arms around me, they shot electric charges up and down my arm!! Danny!? I smiled but when I turned around it was ash!? His beautiful Carmel hair and hazel eyes and his yummy sent!: Carmel, chocolate coffee and cotton candy!

"It's okay jewels I am here" he whispered as his warm breath was on my neck "I know" I whispered back

But there was only one thought going through my head!

Ashe deserves better!!

Hey guys well I ha to start all over again!! I accidentally deleted the first part but I do it!!! Yeah any ways enjoy the rest of the story!!