Chapter 1: Alison

(Allison) 1 year ago

I hate her with everything inside off me.She is crazy.I want her dead.And thats gonna happen for sure.She is mantally instable.Let me just explain.

It was the end off the summer.And Courtney had to go back, to the mental institution.I know its my foult that she is mental instable.But that bitch deserved it.I drove her insane, i black mailed her, threathend her to dead.She than told everybody it was my fault.But nobody believed her.So going back to the subject.She had to go back.But she fooled everybody! She told mother she was Allison.But i was.We looked to much like eachother.And i kept telling that i was Allison.But they didn't believe me.So i was send to the mental institution.That year was awful.

But now i'm back.And i won't rest until the witch is dead.Today its friday and tommorow she is going to have a party with her pretty little liars.The crazy bitch made freinds.Its a miracle.She is going to pay for what she has done to my life.I'm gonna destory everything in her life.That means the little bitches to.And i already know how.I just need some crazy fucked up nerd with a little secret.This is going to be fun.Just watch you're back Courtney.Oh and good luck you're gonna need it- kisses.

I can't go home yet.I probaly have to hide for the rest off my life.But i can live with that.First i have to go get my friends.Toby and Mona.Its so easy to get Mona with me.And i know a few naughty things Toby did with his sister Jenna.But first its time to visit nerdy Mona.Courtney is probaly on school now.So i can just walk on the street and say that i'm Allison.Cuz I AM! But i had a better idea.I could just blackmail her.Or send her mesages.

I grabt my phone looked her up on myspace.And than got her phonenumber.Mona get ready for the biggest shock of you're life.Hey little bitch, You need to listen to this words carefully.I know you hate Alison.You're not the only one.So you're gonna help me.We need to get rid off her and her pretty little liars.When i need you to do something for me.Than you will do it.Or else i'll kill you or tell all you're biggest secrets to everyone- kisses A

Soon i got a text back.Tell me what 2 do- Mona.Now where talking.I explaint her what she needed to do.And that we will meet up one time.I told her i would wear a redcoat.She than said she would wear a black zip up hoodie.Now Toby.Easy target.I knew him very good.Yeah i know my people.Just like Cece Drake.She will defantly help me.

Sup CockSucker, i need u for something.And you're going to do it all.Or else i'll tell everybody that you fucked with ur sister Jenna. kisses A.Now all i have to do is wait.Till Courtney is removed out off life.Time to kill the bitch and ruin the pretty little liars.Good luck bitches you're gonna need it.I'll read Courtney's diary to get their deepest secrets.

Than i'll stalk them.And later on i'll kill them.How simple can it be? Now a place to stay.Cece Drake, Mama is comming back.I know where she lives.And she hates Courtney as much as i do.I got there but not soon enough.I didn't know on her door, i just walked in."Cece?" i said.She would totally understand me.She always did.

"Alison? Is that you" i heard the voice i knew to well."No its Santa Clous, of course its me.Not Courtney that crazy bitch stole my life! I', the REAL Alison!" i said.She than came up to me.She wore a cute soft pink dress.That just came under her butt.With brown heals under it.And she was wearing the old purple necklash i gave her."What do you mean?" she asked me.I rolled my eyes."Are you fucking kidding me" i said angry.

"Just explain on to mama darlin" she said."But first i want a hug" i gave her a hug.I pulled off my hoodie.And sat down on her white sofa."You know Courtney was mental insane.She pretends to be me.And i wen't to the intution for nothing! I wan't revenge i'm gonna kill that fucking bitch" i said.She gave me a smirk."I'll do anything to help, i knew it wasn't you.The way she acted.I knew there was something going on.She didn't even wear lingerie, and darlin i know how much you love you're hot pink bra" she said.I smiled finally someone who did understanded me."I can't even walk on the streets do you have anything to cover me" i asked her.

"Oh darlin did you forgot? Vivian Darkbloom our favorite cover The black wig, the red lips, coat and black skinny's.You know i still have that stuff" she said.Right Vivian Darkbloom.Cece and i always used her.If i wanted to run away i would put on the black wig and the red lips.Than nobody could reconize me.Thats how i went through life.The last time i was her, was when i wanted to go to a Justin Bieber concert.

I smiled."Show me the way darlin" i said.She smirked and we went to the basment.Thats where i used to hide, in her walk in closet.Well my walk in closet.She had one in the attic and i had one in the basement."Thank you so much darlin i really needed this, put on my wig" i said.She grabt the wig, and putted my hair into a bun.She than placed the wig.I smiled.Nothing could go wrong now.I grabt my Jungle Red lipstick.

I added it on my lips and smiled into the mirror.I looked through my dresses and picked a hot red one with a cute belt.I also had in orange.But today i'm into red.So i quickly dressed up and putted on my simple black killer heels.I walked upstairs again."Well hello Vivian Darkbloom, welcome to the world" Cece said.

"Nice to be back" i said.Now i have to do some spying and stealing."Darlin, i'm gonna steal Courtney's dairy to get all of her secrets" i said."Good luck , not that you need it" she said.I smirked.I walked all the way back to my 'house'.I knew that my mother was probaly at work.But still, i will go through the window.There is a huge three right infront of Courtney's room.

So i climbed my way up the three.And than into her window.Her room was perfectly cleaned up.Her king sized bed in the middle off the room.But than i saw something seprising.She had a picture off her, Jason and me... You could barely see any difference between her and me.So no one would notice it was me.

But back to buisnis.If i was Courtney where would i hide my diary? Easy under her pillow.I looked under the pillow.But it wasn't there.Than under the bed.So i looked under the bed.Not there.Right, well than under the picture's.So i went to it, and there it was.Hiding in the picture frame.Really Court? Why do you have an diary anyway.Whatever... I went back to the window, and jumped to the three.I climbed back down.

And went back to Cece.I walked in."Guess what" i said when i walked in."You have it?" Cece asked.I nodded.And pulled it out off my jacket."Mama's proud" she said.Well Court hold on to you're grandma's cuz payback is a bitch- Kisses

VOTE+COMMENT- Lots Of Love A