Chapter 1, part 1

(Harleens/Harley p.o.v)

Gasping I woke up.  I can't believe I had that dream again. I can't feel like this for a client. I can't think like this for him. He is crazy,  he is a physco.
It's not right. -pulling my hair I run into the wall fast and hard screaming- "oh my god..." I look around my room an see multiple holes just like the one I made a few seconds ago... "I'm losing it.. " I shake it off.  It's nothing right? Just stressed out..
I grab my black yoga pants,  and pink bra with my bright blue turtle neck sweater and head into the shower.

-after shower-

I get dressed and put my black 3inch heals on and grab my white work coat and head the the Asylum. Let's get this week over with so I can have a nice relaxing weekend.

-halfway to work- 

I go to pull into McDonald's for some coffee when someone cuts me off.  I steer my car to a sharp right cutting them off and get outta the car.  "what the fuck lady you almost killed me!!! " "shut the fuck off. You know it's rude to cut people off like that.  People who are late for work.  People who are trying to have a good day without people like you.!! " I couldn't help but yell at the man,  but it felt so good. "hey, lady I'm sorry about your day an shit.  But I'm trying to get breakfast for me an my girl. Just get in Yuh car and leave.  Okay??! " that's it. As I ran up to him I jumped on his back while shaming his head into the windshield,  "there, now I'll leave. Maybe you should a been a man an just cooked for her you in conceded bitch. " as he was groaning in pain while I was walking away,  not even noticing the blood on my shirt,  I smiled and felt really good.
Now,  let's get to work shall we.

______________sorry about it being so_______short... _______________