Le Bestfriends [ EXO D.O \ KYUNGSOO ONESHOT]

Kyungsoo was your high school best friend. He was one of your 2 bestfriends and only friends. In high school you always got bullied. But then everytime someone picked on you he would protect you and comfort you.

When they (the bullies) said mean things about you he would sit down next to you and tell you it isn't true. He was actually your crush but you never took the courage to tell him. Until one day.. You finally decided to do it..

>>On That Day<<

"Kyungsoo, I have something to tell you. It's really important. Meet after school ok?" You say as you take out books from your locker. "Okay. I have to tell you something too." he smiles and you guys walk to class together.

>>After School<<

"Annyeong (y/n) !" he says running up to you waving. "Annyeong Kyungsoo~" you coo. "You first." you say. "(y/n) - ah. My dream finally came true ! Remember that audition for SM I went through ? Yeah, I got accepted !" he cheered.

'What ? No way. No. I totally forgot about that audition. Dammit, he passed ! He has to leave now. I'm so proud of him though.. But he's gonna leave me.. Ahh, nevermind he'll be happy living his dream ! Eh, but I was gonna tell him that I like him. I can't do that. If I do that it'll probably stop him.' you thought in your head.

"(y/n) - ahh, how bout you ?" he says shaking you bringing you out of your thoughts. "Oh me ? Uhmm... I uhh. I just. I uhhmm wanna go eat (your favourite thing to eat)" you say. "Really ? Okay, then. Let's go ! Call Eun Ri (2nd best friend) so we can all eat together." he says. "Okay." you fake a smile.

And you guys went to eat.

The day after that, he never came to school again.

>>Present<<

You sigh thinking about him. You look up and see Eun Ri raising an eyebrow at you. "Nothing..." you say. "Common cheer up ! I know something that will cheer you up !" she chirps. "What is it?" you ask. "I have 2 tickets to EXO's meet and greet !" she says showing me 2 tickets. "Ugh, you know I hate anything to do with K-pop. It reminds me of.. you know who." you say looking down.

"But you'll love them. I know you will ! They're different. Just come with me. You don't even have to do anything." she explains. You give her a look saying 'no'. "Pleaaasseee~ For me ?" she begs. You look at her for a few seconds and finally give in, "Fine." you say.

>>Eun Ri's POV<<

Sigh. I hate seeing my best friend like this. This will for sure cheer her up. Especially since she's gonna meet Kyungsoo soon. Ever since Kyungsoo left. She never even bothered about music because it reminded her about him. Ahh, I hope this works.

>>Day of Meet and Greet<<

You just finished getting dressed for the meet and greet with that boy band. Ugh, why do I have to go ? Nevermind. It's for Eun Ri. I'll go for her. You walk outside of your hostel dorm and walk over to Eun Ri's room. You knock and she comes out.

"Haja !" she chirps dragging you down the elevator to her car. You guys get in and she drives for about 30 minutes and line up. Ugh, why is it so long ? Aishh, they have so many fans. Shut up, girls. They're human. 

But then you slowly got closer to them and saw their faces. Now you know why they're screaming. Woah, they're so good looking ! But then one caught your eye. He was sitting at the end and he had heart shaped lips. He looked like someone.. Someone you knew.

Finally after 3 hours of lining up, you guys got to meet them. You didn't wanna be rude so you just smiled at each of the boys as you guys walked by. And then you reached the guy at the last seat. The guy looked up at you and his eyes widened real big.

"(y/n..?" he mumbled. "How do you know me ?" you ask. Then you look at his face properly and realize.. It's Kyungsoo ! "Kyungsoo !" you say hugging him. He hugs you back really tightly and sighs into your neck. "I missed you so much (y/n). Why didn't you call or text me ?" he asks.

"You changed your number dummy. How am I supposed to do that ?" you ask knocking his head. "Oh right..." he says bobbing his head. "Hey, you guys. Wait here until the end ? We need to talk. There's only a few more fans." he says gesturing to their waiting room. You and Eun Ri nod and wait in the waiting room.

>>When the M&G is finished<<

You guys chat about random stuff and catch up and exchange numbers. After awhile, Kyungsoo says something that kind of suprises you. "Eun Ri-ah, can you leave us alone for awhile ?" he asks. Eun Ri glances at you then back to him then nods and walks out. "Why did you ask her to leave ?" you ask. "Cuz I wanna tell you something." he says getting nervous. You were confused. Really confused. "What is it ?" you ask. "Why didn't you tell me ?" he asks looking into an empty space. You look at him and raise an eyebrow. 

"That you like me." he says looking at you.

Your jaw drops to the floor. And your heart starts beating faster. "What ?" you ask shocked. "I know you liked me. But do you still ?" he asks.

You look at him and see he's asking really carefully. It's the way he asked the girl he used to like back in middle school if she liked him. So, you decided to tease him a little. Heheh :b

"I dunno. I mean, it's been so long since I've seen you. I dunno. Did my feelings go away ?" you ask yourself aloud. Kyungsoo bows his head. "Why ?" you ask. 

"I think I like you." he says. You giggle a bit and blush. "Really ?" you ask. He sighs then says, "Yeah.. I know it's stupid." he mutters.

You shake your head vigorously. "Ani, it's not." you smile.

"Why not ?" he asks. You give him a kiss on his cheek. "Does that explain why ?" you ask.

He looks at you shocked. And then a huge smile spreads across his face. "Then, will you be my girlfriend ?" he asks lighting up. You decide to tease him again so you shake your head. "No." you say. "What ?!" he spits. You giggle again and then nod your head. "Of course I will !" you say. 

And then he pulls you up from your seat and asks, "Wanna go eat (your favourite thing to eat)?" Your eyes brighten since he remembered you like to eat that. You find it cute when boys remember the little things bout you :3 You nod your head and he brings you to a special place to eat it. After that, he walks you home, you two holding hands 

Hope you liked it <3 <3