chapter 1

You and Thor have been together for years but everyday he goes out all day long and doesnt have time to be with you.one day when he comes home your upset and you tell him why your upset and that he doesnt spend enough time with you,and you feel alone and not loved by him you want to feel pleasure you say .He replies "I'll pleasure you with my big cock. Your eyes brighten in surprise to what he had just said.he begins to walk up to you.he hugs you squeezes your ass and asks "how hard do you want it?".you yell... "HARD".he picks you up takes you to your bedroom and throws you on the bed.before he has a chance to blink you start to unzip his zipper and he pulls down his pants to his knees.Already hard from being turned on before.you start to give him a blowjob.he's pulling your hair pushing your head against him to make you deep throat. Y/N! your so hot when you suck my big cock.He grabs you by your shoulders and throws you on the bed."My turn" he says.he starts to rub your clit,your g spot.he knows everything you like.he starts to finger you slowly in and out.you slightly moan grasping your titties telling him to go faster.he speeds up."I'm about to cum you moan between breaths.he takes his fingers out and does figure eights on your clit.you start to cum."your so hot "he says.you reply demanding "put it in me daddy!".he doesn't waste anytime he jumps up to you spreads your legs and give you just a perfect amount of time to adjust to his huge rod.he starts slow forgetting he didn't grab a condom.but it was to late you could wait youve wanted this for so long.he started off slow thrusting in and out."harder daddy!" You whisper in his ear.He fucks you harder and harder."I'm gonna cum!" he says.he cums in you,you both lay down by each other falling asleep.him thinking I'll spend time with her more often.