"I can't believe I'm in love with her" A fanfic about AshleyMarieeGaming

I wake up and I take a bath and dress up, I drive to my friend Gavin's house and we both play a game of GTA V, Afterwards when you get tired you tell Gavin "Look man, I need to go, I'm kinda tired" As I go out of his house I see a girl near his house his house, I notice that she is crying, I approach her saying "Hey, What happened to you? Why are you crying?" She says "My boyfriend broke up with me" I comfort her and I give her my number in case she wants to talk, The next day when you wake up I recieve a text message from her saying "Hey, Can we go for a walk, You know maybe get to know each other more" I reply saying ok and we both agree to meet somewhere in a nearby park. You drive there and you see her waiting, You say to her "Sorry for being late" She says "It's fine, Let's go for a walk shall we?" We go on walking, She asks me "What's your name?" And I say "My name is Zak, Yours?" and she says "My name is Ashley" and I remember BajanCanadian's HungerGames video with her in it I ask her "Your AshleyMarieeGaming right?" she says "Yeah, Glad to know that you recognize me" We continue walking until about 12pm and I ask her "Wanna get lunch?" She says "Sure!" You ask her If she wants to eat at Pizza Hut she says "Sure, I love that place, And I love pizza!" I say to her "So is this an official date?" she says "If you want it to" We giggle a bit and I drove her there we got a seat, After a while she notices that her ex boyfriend was sitting with his new girlfriend 2 tables away from us, She starts crying a little bit, I come to her and comfort her and I say to her "Sorry If this had to happen during our first date" She stops crying and at that time the waiter was walking with our food and we start eating, Afterwards we go home to my place and she helps me create a youtube account and we recorded until about 10pm and I tell her "So what time are you going to go home?" She says "Actually can I sleep over?" I say "Sure you can sleep with me in my bedroom" Were recorded up until 2am and we call it quits, We go and sleep"

=======================================================================

Hey guys! Sorry If this chapter is short It's about 12am here and I'm kinda sleepy, But I'll try to post another chapter before I sleep, Hope you guys enjoy reading and I'll see you again In the next chapter! :)