Percy Jackson The Merman

Percy Jackson's P.O.V

I raced Tyson through the halls of my father's palace.

"hey! Stop! You two will break something and then we all will get grounded!" Grover yelled grabbing onto my arm. "How will you? Poseidon isn't your father" I said.

My name is Percy Jackson. I am a Merman and the son of Poseidon, brothers with Tyson who is a Cyclopes.

And who is Grover? He is my best friend who is also my guardian. No he isn't a merman, he is a satyr that cant get wet and can breathe under water. My dad hired him when I twelve after I stole my dad's trident then lost it.

"I can still get punished!" Grover said. "Percy! Grover's right" Tyson said stopping. "Hey! Want to help me feed the fish ponies?" He asked excitedly.

I stopped swimming and turned around, not noticing my tail hit something. "Percy! Behind you!" Tyson shouted. "What?" I asked and turned around. I heard a sound that sounded like glass breaking.

I looked down and saw a blue vase broken up into small pieces. "Oh shoot" All 3 of us said.

"Dad  is going to be very disappointed in you" I heard someone say. I knew it could only be the one person I hated the most down here.

"Triton" I growled turning to look at him. He was leaning on the wall, smirking. "Percy" He said calmly. "Did you not know that Amphitrite made that?"

I laughed. "I guess your going to swim off and tell on me like a little kid" I guessed. "Actually, no" Triton said.

I was surprised. when ever I did something bad, Triton would go tell on me.

Triton did his godly-magic-thingy to fix the vase and it lifted itself back onto the small table it was on.

"Why aren't you going to tell on me?" I asked. "I don't want you dead. even though we hate each other, I wouldn't want you to die" Triton said and swam off.

That was the nicest thing he has ever said to me the past 5 years we have been living together. "Yay! Triton be good boy!" Tyson said clapping.

"So, are we going to feed those Fish Ponies- I mean Hippocampi or not?" I asked. "Yay!" Tyson said grinning widely.

Grover, Tyson and I all went to the Hippocampi stables.

At the hippocampi stables, there were only 5 hippocampi in the stables because the rest were out playing with the other Mer people and/or the Cyclopes.

"hey Percy!" I heard a familiar voice call. "Oh no" Grover said. I turned around and saw Triton and a few of his friends.

"Triton" I spat. "Oh! Don't be so harsh! We're brothers!" Triton said doing his devious grin. "What do you want? drachmas? seaweed?" I asked. I wanted to add To be dad's favorite but I knew it would make what ever he was going to do worse.

"I want to play a game!" Triton said. "Percy...." Grover warned.

Tyson was busy feeding the Hippocampi Peanut butter so he -hopefully- isn't listening. "What's the game?" I asked.

"Truth or dare" his friend Derek said. "I'm in" I said. "Percy!" Grover said nudging me.

I sighed and swam off with Triton and his friends, leaving Grover behind.

We swam to our normal gaming area. a sunken ship. The ship was like any other sunken ship in the ocean you would see. except this one has a charm so no mortals could see it.

We swam inside. "Triton, since it was your idea how about you go first?" Ron -Triton's friend- asked. "Oh, if you insist!" Triton said and turned to me. "Percy, truth or dare?" Triton asked.

"truth" I said aware of how treacherous Triton's dares are. "Boo!" Everyone said pointing thumbs down. "Buzz kill!" a few said. That's it, one more person call me Buzz kill and I will do anything!

"BUZZ KILL!" Triton chanted. "FINE! DARE!" I exclaimed. Everyone went quiet. "I dare you to go to camp half blood and pretend to be human for a week" Triton said.

I raised an eyebrow. "Isnt that the place for demigods?" I asked. "Your a demigod" Triton said. "But I haven't been there" I said.

"JUST DO THE DARE!" Everyone yelled. "Fine!" I yelled and swam out. I swam off to find grover and tell him.

I have to do it since I never back out from something I promised to do. That's my fatal flaw.

Loyalty.

You know, why cant it be something like Winning too many battles? because Triton and I battle all the time and I always win!

"Grover!" I exclaimed when I saw him. "I heard. I have my tin cans and I'm ready to go" Grover said and pointed to the backpack on his back.

"you heard? how?" I asked. "Triton and his friends are telling everyone!" Grover said. "Lets hurry before big Po Po hears" Grover said.

Grover hopped on my back because he is awfully slow compared to me.

Grover told me the directions to get to camp half blood. it wasn't that far, but I still panted because Grover had a lot of Cans.

Once we came close to a beach where a bunch of Teenagers in swimsuits were having fun, I stopped. "You sure this is it?" I asked. "Yep. It's been a while since I've been here, but I can never forget this place" Grover said.

"get rid of your tail so swimmers wont think your a monster" Grover said. Grover got off my back and I turned around.

"I cant do it with you watching me" I said turning my head to him. "Fine" Grover said turning around. "Thank you" I said and turned my head back.

I didn't like people watching me do this since I'm nude for half a second.

I thought of being dry (Since I need to be wet to have a tail) and my tail disappeared.

I was wearing an orange camp half blood shirt over my usually bare chest, and I had jeans on with blue converse.

"Ok, It's clear" I told grover. He turned around. "Ok, now let me explain the plot" Grover said. "What plot?" I asked.

Grover looked guilty. "Did I not tell you that The whole entire camp thinks I went missing trying to find you"

"What!" I exclaimed. "Chiron sent me to find Poseidon's only demigod son, but Poseidon found me and brought me to protect you" Grover said.

I face palmed. "Lets go" I said we both swam to shore.