The note

Friday 25th November 2016. When I woke up I thought it was gonna be an ordinary day. The alarm went off and I slowly arose from my bed. I had breakfast and got dressed. Then I left the house. I texted my friend to tell her I was nearly at hers and then when I got there I knocked on the knocker and waited for her mum to answer. I waited 2 minutes then I knocked again. No answer. I pulled out my phone and tried calling her. No answer. This was the first sign that something was wrong. I figured she must've just left without me and headed toward school. But little did I know that when I got there my life was about to be turned upside down.

                                                                                          ***

I walked into the main entrance at my school with my earphones in and headed up to my form room. I turned the door handle half expecting laughter and music but there was none of that. Instead everybody was sat silently at their desks looking miserable with a policeman talking to them all. I looked around the room. Everybody was there. Everybody except Eliza... I sat down, confused and starting to feel my heart beating faster and faster. Then I realised what the policeman was saying. Eliza was missing and there was going to be an investigation. In his hands was a brown paper envelope. On the front in golden curly letters were the words to the one it concerns- Camille Delaurence. The note was for me...