Prequel: an intro

Daphne struggled with her words, both of her petite hands grasping at the purple fabric of her dress as her stomach tightened.

John's face was illuminated by the LED light of their Vegas motel room; so much for a romantic get away.

He had promised her time alone, but still continued to give all his leftover devotion toward his wife, and 25 overbearing, spoilt children- all by the name of Haeckel.

"Baby-" John had said to her, soothingly, resting a burly hand on her sleek shoulder. "Baby, I'm sorry. I can't go to McDonalds with you today- Haeckel is being super difficult, and don't get me started on Haeckel-"

Again, again, excuses, excuses. But Daphne had had enough- she wasn't just some pretty mistress- she was more. She was in love and it had gone too far now.

"Baby-" John began, but Daphne intercepted, taking a step away from his reach.

"No, John-" She spat at him, her ankle rolling a little in her pink heels, but she was determined to stand straight. "I'm just," - her emotions were controlling her more than her it. "I'm so done with the lies, John! The secret meetings, the texts!! I love you John"- his expression softened and she placed her delicate hand on one side of his chiselled face- "but I can't stand the idea of sharing you. I want you to love all of me with all of your love. I'm sorry John," she said quietly, removing her fingers and fighting back tears in her flesh coloured eyes. "I need you to choose. Me. Or her."

John stood frozen- his fists in tight balls and his body was so tense, his pecs quivered and his shirt tore itself from his torso, leaving himself shirtless, and Daphne bit her lip in a desperate attempt to control her urges.

John hid his grief for his favourite green shirt (it had a bear on it, exactly the same to all his other shirts because he refused to buy anything else.)

"Why now, Ginger Cow??" He said with dismay, not afraid to cry in front of her bECAUSE HE WAS A MAN!

"Because I'm unhappy, John!" As soon as Daphne released these words, his face fell but her spirits were lifted; it was so relieving to get these feelings off her purple chest, like peeing after a really long car journey. Sigh. *heavy breathing*

"YOU WEREN'T UNHAPPY TOOK YOU TO CALIIFORNIA'nnznNnm"  (rip) John argued, his biceps tensing.

"IM PREGGERS " she screamed.

oh John said , well this was ePIC ADIOS