One

I walked down the familiar hallway and sighed.  I opened the door to my dorm and walked over to my bed.  I belly flopped onto it and was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock.  I opened the door to reveal my best friend.
   "Get your lazy butt up!  Let's go somewhere, I'm bored!" Raya is about a foot shorter than me but she's pretty tuff. You see, the thing about Raya is that she's super smart, and shy, and well, my best friend. 
   "But.... I no wanna...." I said with a tired sounding voice.  Classes today were tiring.  Since we are 14, the training gets harder as you grow older.  And we just started the school year.
  "Well too bad!" She locked her icy blue eyes with my turquoise ones and I lost the battle looking down.  I was never good at making eye contact.  "Ah! I know what will wake you up for sure! Now turn around!" I turned around and before I realized what she was doing, I felt an ice needle on my shoulder.
   "OW!  What was that for?!" I rubbed my shoulder and she sighed.
   "I'm gonna five you five minutes to get ready!  I am going to wait right here outside the door." She slammed the door in my face and I quickly braided my hair into a French braid and stared at myself in the mirror.  About half of my hair was a dark shade of green and I loved it.
   I opened the door to find Raya sitting on the floor.  "Where are we going anyways?" I asked, following Raya as she stood up.
   "I don't know actually.  Maybe we will find an adventure somewhere! Fight a boss or something!" She exclaimed excitedly.
   "But you know we are not allowed to use our powers publicly!"
   "I know, which is why we will go to the forest!" I hesitated as we walked off of campus.
   I guess I should introduce myself.  My name is Orion Eden Ford.  I'm 14 and I have the power to control and summon water.  Pretty cool right?  But, the proffesors at school tell us to be careful about using them in public.  They can cause some confusion sometimes.  My best friend, as you know, is Raya Bloom and she has ice powers, thus why that needle was cold.  It was an ice needle, sadly she gave me the "cold shoulder.". Okay, I'll stop with that.  No puns.....maybe.