The Outing (Larry Stylinson)

~Prologue~

*Eleanor*

I could feel the beads of sweat on my forehead as my heart rate sped up at each dial tone. 'Fuck Rachel, pick up already' I mumbled in anticipation.

"Ello?" She answered in her annoyingly formal accent.

"Uh, hi Rachel, I-It's me, El"

"Elli dear, fancy hearing your voice darling, I suppose it's something important? Im free don't hold back"

"Y-yes, okay. So I wanted to talk about the guy's contract. It's done, I-I suppose?" oh god.

"In, a way... Yes... Why the question?"

Here it goes "I- I know that this will affect my career but... If thats the case then it's okay to me. I- I want to quit" I felt the confidence bubbling up a bit. I can do this! "I do not think that the public deserves to be lied to anymore"

"Oh El, If this is about your- little issue, I surely hope you know what you're getting yourself into dear"

Bullshit. I don't even know why I called! I hung up the phone and hurried to the computer. I have thought about this for the past year. I think thats enough time. I just couldn't stand it. If louis wont do it, then I will.

I set up the twitcam just like louis had taught me. I closed my eyes and prayed to all gods and crossed my fingers till they hurt. I can't hold back now. Here it goes. I looked into the screen and pressed record.

"Heey, it's me Eleanor. okay, so this a very important announcement and so I really want to get plenty views- Oh! lemme tweet!" I typed in the message and sent the tweet that will probably be overflowing twitter in about two hours. I glanced at the screen only to do a double take which led to me shocked by the amount of views. "Oh wow! 2,678 views will do!" I chuckled.

"Alright so, erm. I just wanted to tell you guys something... Truth is that, well we haven't exactly been straight up honest with you guys about... mine and Louis's, Relationship. I know that there have been rumours about me being a paid actress and that my relationship with Lou is a fake and an act of publicity. Well I'm hear to clear up the rumours... They're true. Honestly, I- I am a paid actress. An actress to, portray Louis's girlfriend... In other words, I am not his girlfriend and was just paid the money to say so and act if so. I know it sounds twisted, but it's the truth. I really thought that you all had the right to know about this, I am sure you are all beautiful and deserve to know the truth. In all I also think that the boys deserve better than to be forced into a lie. They are all wonderful guys. And although me and Lou weren't in a real relationship, I loved that boy as brother and I also learned that... celebrities are just humans. Lou was just a boy. A boy shouldn't go through all the shit he's gone through when they're supposed to be living their 'dream' it's not fair... In all honesty, Lou was scared of coming up to you guys and telling the truth. So was I. But Louis' my mate and I'd do anything for that boy. Even if it means loosing my job"

*****

Hiya! prologue here! So tell me watcha

Think! god I'm horrible at humorous A/N's! fuck it. I'll be on tumblr if ya'll need me... bieeeeee;*

*5 VOTES FOR NEXT UPDATE!*