For the one special person.

There are only a few girls in the world that will ever catch a guys heart, reel it in, and not mess around with it. These girls are the ones who you will be with forever or know for a very long time. Sometimes, on rare occasions, one of these girls who you will meet will be the meaning of uttermost perfection. She will have the looks of a goddess, the heart of an angel and the body of athlete. She will have eyes that could make the world feel like it no longer exists, she will have a voice of which Morgan freeman would be jealous of and last of all, she would be as kind and as sweet as a mother. These girls are the meaning of Perfection.

And I have found one. Ive only known her for about 6 or so months. But that's the hing about them girls, you just know striaght away. You just know when, well, that they're it, they're who you need to survive. She told me recently that she likes me and it literally made me the happiest man ever. I always spoke to her at school when I could or when I saw her and even when people started saying things I didn't care because, well, I was with her and thats all that mattered to me. 

We also spoke after school on skype a lot and I felt like nothing could get me down at the moment. However at the same time my gaming life took over, and our outside of school talks decreased but we still talked at school. But then my mood started to decline, you see, in the past she has been hurt and betrayed so much that she had trust problems on a massive scale, not even I could break them and all of a sudden, she started coming into school upset about many things to do with family, friends and other stuff that she still wouldn't go into full details about it all. All I could do was comfort and be with her, and I suppose that was what was best.

We started talking less and less and then the holidays came, two weeks apart and considering we both dont play out much or live near, it was hard to see each other. But we never really spoke, and I feel like, I dont know how but even though my feelings for her are still as strong as ever and that to me she still is miss perfect. That her feelings for me are slowly decaying and that soon enough ill be nothing but just an old friend to her, and if that happens, I do not know how I will cope. I do not believe in any religon or that there is a god but yet I still hope and pray everyday, that she will still love me the way I love her because she is my everything and she always will